Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
N00B

Good Thrash but not German

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggus View Post
Destruction is bad ass..but one of my favorite thrash bands from Germany : CORONER....only did 4 albums but damn those dude tore it apart
Great thrash band, but they are from Switzerland. And yes to JuuKun, sorry i forgot about Tankard Yes they rank right up there.
Holy Mose, not bad at all, but in my opinion, for whats its worth, maybe not quite up there with Kreator and Destruction.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
N00B

Very short Medley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
Nothing other then a short medley from Release from Agony.
Disappointing.
Yep, real short medley at that, 5 mins 9 secs. Started with the riff from Black Mass then cut into Antichrist for 2 mins, then Release for 2 mins.

The other so called medley the Damned/Cracked Brain/Reject Emotion was not really a medley. They Basically played all 3 songs in full lasting 10 mins 50 seconds. Just they lead each song into the other
Old 04-09-2009, 05:49 PM
N00B

Anyone else happen to catch this show in St. Petersburg, at The Garage? I never thought I'd see Destruction get so little crowd reaction...I'd say at least 60% of the crowd was hovering back near the bar, as far away from the stage as possible. At one point Schmier even asked them to come up to fill in space, but they just sat there. Only the front row banged their heads, and only like 4-5 of the same people moshed throughout the entire show - there would've been one more if my knee wasn't fucked up that week All in all I highly recommend boycotting this venue, it fucking sucks - the P.A. system blew out during 'Devolution', and the sound quality in the place was just sloppy overall. Still, it would've been easy to overlook if the entire crowd didn't just stand there staring at the band. Ridiculous. BTW, 'Urge (The Greed of Gain)' is heavy as HELL live, 10x better than the studio version.

Sucks ass that my first time seeing Kreator, Exodus, & Belphegor will be at this little watering hole. Hopefully the crowd will be a little more energetic...I can't imagine an empty floorspace for 'Coma of Souls'.

Tags
destruction, krisiun, mantic ritual