Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Album Reviews

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 01-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Firewind's Avatar
Firewind Firewind is offline
Satan's work is done!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller View Post
2. Cynic - Traced in Air
3. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
4. No Age - Nouns
6. Agalloch - The White EP
8. Opeth - Watershed
9. M83 - Saturdays = Youth


Eat it
  #142  
Old 01-07-2009, 04:38 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller View Post
1. Rome - Masse Mensch Material
2. Cynic - Traced in Air
3. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
4. No Age - Nouns
5. Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
6. Agalloch - The White EP
7. Gridlink - Amber Gray
8. Opeth - Watershed
9. M83 - Saturdays = Youth
10. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III


Eat it
The only albums you picked that you aren't the only voter for were also in my top ten. We are so awesome.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
  #143  
Old 01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Also, as a reminder to those who have not voted yet (a couple of our big-name members include, Mike and Eric... ), you have exactly ONE WEEK to put your lists in.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
  #144  
Old 01-07-2009, 04:58 PM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
The only albums you picked that you aren't the only voter for were also in my top ten. We are so awesome.
Haha yeah, I didn't quite realize until now that I'm the only voter for... 7 of my 10 albums.
  #145  
Old 01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller View Post
Haha yeah, I didn't quite realize until now that I'm the only voter for... 7 of my 10 albums.
I tied you
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
  #146  
Old 01-07-2009, 07:24 PM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
I tied you
  #147  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:26 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
Making a slight revision!

1. Opeth - Watershed
2. Boris - Smile
3. Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV
4. Dir en grey - Uroboros
5. Metallica - Death Magnetic
6. Motorhead - Motorizer
7. Judas Priest - Nostradamus
8. In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose
9. Mudvayne - The New Game
10. Torche - Meanderthal
Last change, I swear.

1. Opeth - Watershed
2. Boris - Smile
3. Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV
4. Boris with Michio Kurihara - Cloud Chamber
5. Dir en grey - Uroboros
6. Metallica - Death Magnetic
7. Motorhead - Motorizer
8. Judas Priest - Nostradamus
9. In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose
10. Mudvayne - The New Game

I know it's probably pointless anyway, but I couldn't stand not having Cloud Chamber on this list after all the love I've been giving it.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
  #148  
Old 01-09-2009, 08:28 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
Last change, I swear.

1. Opeth - Watershed
2. Boris - Smile
3. Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV
4. Boris with Michio Kurihara - Cloud Chamber
5. Dir en grey - Uroboros
6. Metallica - Death Magnetic
7. Motorhead - Motorizer
8. Judas Priest - Nostradamus
9. In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose
10. Mudvayne - The New Game

I know it's probably pointless anyway, but I couldn't stand not having Cloud Chamber on this list after all the love I've been giving it.
Done.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
  #149  
Old 01-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Also, as a reminder to those who have not voted yet (a couple of our big-name members include, Mike and Eric... ), you have exactly ONE WEEK to put your lists in.
Here you are, sir.

1.) Dr. Livingdead Thrashing the Law
2.) Gama Bomb Citizen Brain
3.) Eluveitie Slania
4.) Lair of the Minotaur War Metal Battle Master
5.) Don Caballero Punkgasm
6.) Anthony Braxton/William Parker/Milform Graves Beyond Quantum
7.) Volbeat Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
8.) Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams The Great Unravel
9.) Rotten Sound Cycles
10.) Austrian Death Machine Total Brutal
  #150  
Old 01-10-2009, 02:00 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Here you are, sir.

1.) Dr. Livingdead Thrashing the Law
2.) Gama Bomb Citizen Brain
3.) Eluveitie Slania
4.) Lair of the Minotaur War Metal Battle Master
5.) Don Caballero Punkgasm
6.) Anthony Braxton/William Parker/Milform Graves Beyond Quantum
7.) Volbeat Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
8.) Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams The Great Unravel
9.) Rotten Sound Cycles
10.) Austrian Death Machine Total Brutal
New record with 8 of 10 thus unvoted for.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008