BEHOLD JUDAS, BETRAYER!
Old 11-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Red Light In My Eyes

So much for me seeing Hate Eternal,
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Nov 29, 2008 2:01 PM

Friday, November 28, 2008

Hate Eternal cancels tour.

Hate Eternal have been forced to drop off the ongoing Job For a Cowboy North American tour due an infection in Erik Rutan's hand and complications in his kidney. Erik was admitted to an Iowa City hospital on the early morning of Nov. 23rd and has remained under doctor's supervision since.

The infection has caused concern for the doctors, but the major concern of the doctor's is, Erik's kidney. Erik has had a couple of procedures done on his kidney. Erik will not be able to continue the tour, but he is expected to make a full recovery. He is expected to be released sometime next week and then will seek further treatment at home in Florida.

Hate Eternal would like thank to everyone on the tour for their understanding of the situation. Hate Eternal would also like to thank all the fans who have expressed concern for Erik's health.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
N00B

i was going to see hate eternal, but after seeing all the deathcore bands on the lineup i decided not to go. and from reading your review, i was kind of glad. i hope they just come back on a real death metal tour next time.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:38 PM
"I Love Lamp"

I know this was posted a while ago, but I feel the need to say that I feel your pain. I live in mass so here we have a big mix of every kinda kid you can think of, and I dont mind grindcore,(I like jfac,suicide silence, the acacia strain, and like 2 white chapel songs, why those bands I dont know but every thing else can die in that genre as far as im concerned) but when the people are such cocksuckers that their laughing at you for having a good time, and only doing their hxc bullshit,and get pissed when they get bumped in a pit,and I could keep going but theres a fucking prolbem. This shit has too stop, and again its not the music that bugs me its the fucking fags like that kid you said was laughing at you for enjoying your self during a band that wasnt to his liking the only reason I even saw this is because iv never seen hate eternal before and wanted to check out a setlist/review before I see em with hatebreed/cannibal corpse/unearth in december. But ya fuck those fags

Trivium/Chimaira/Dirge Within 11/4/09
Hatebreed/Cannibal Corpse/Unearth/Hate Eternal/Thy Will Be Done 12/19/09
Old 09-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
but when a 5 fucking year old kid gets up there and plays air guitar with Erik Rutan, the shit has got to stop. Especially after the THIRD TIME.

Honestly, that sounds the coolest thing ever. I would give that kid a high five.

Last edited by JRA; 09-30-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Honestly, that sounds the coolest thing ever. I would give that kid a high five.
No, he's a fag and his father/fat-ass friends who are at every show are complete toolbags who think that because they have a kid with them entitles them to front-row viewing/backstage passes.

edit: also: lol necro
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 09-30-2009, 08:40 PM

man fuck deathcore faggots. i like Suicide Silence, Whitechapel and some All Shall Perish but the fans these bands attract are the biggest douchebags.

last month i saw Suicide Silence and like every deathcore in So Cal there's "KR3Ws" that are full of fucking hxc dancing wiggers. anyways the singer of SS tells the crowd to headbang crazy and start moshing. this skinny white wigger and his wigger friends laugh at everyone who is headbanging. so during the last song at the breakdown i am at the edge of the pit and the same skinny wigger faggot purposely hardcore dances and swings backwards at me and bunch of headbangers. after a few hits to the head i grab the guy's collar from behind and punched him as hard as i can 2 times in the back of the head. and tossed him across the pit which everyone saw him fall to the floor. after the show i see him rubbing the back of his head and looks at me then putting his head down when i look back.

what a fucking faggot. this guy acts hard the entire show along with his KR3W but as soon as he gets socked up he's a joke. these also guys had to be a few years older than me also since i'm only 18.

well there's my deathcore rant. i'm gonna see trivium tommorrow and if any whitechapel fan does some shit like this then i'm gonna step up and knock some faggots out. i'm fed up with these deathcore faggots thinking they are hard at every show they go to.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 09-30-2009, 11:43 PM
That Does Not Make Sense!

believe me i hate the deathcore fags as well.suffering through hours of shitty deathcore (well Oceano is cool) just to see Devildriver at Thrash and Burn was fucking torture. Esspecially during Emmure, thankfully i was on the rail, so i didn't have to deal with any wiggers trying to swing their arms and shit. Thankfully when Devildriver came on, alot of them had left, so there were actually real pits and headbangers
Old 10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Destroyer of Christian Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
3. There are a handful of people I see at literally every metal show, no matter how big or small. One of these guys brings his kid to every one. That's fine and dandy, but he thinks because he has a five year old, that it permits him to go directly up to the front and have his kid act like a tard. He's a nice guy and I try and make sure the crowd doesn't hit the kid, but when a 5 fucking year old kid gets up there and plays air guitar with Erik Rutan, the shit has got to stop. Especially after the THIRD TIME.

4. You scene kids/deathcore fans are a bunch of fucking faggots. I was yelling the words to Catacombs and this faggot ass kid in front of me with a shaved head, gauges, plaid shirt (looked like he just came from a Converge gangbang) look backed at me and was laughing at me. So of course I get as close as I can and scream the words into his ear. This fucker just leans on the stage with his head in his hands, just waiting for Job For A Cowboy to get on. What a queer. Kind of a dick move on my part, but after Hate Eternal was done, I yelled "FUCK YOUR DEATHCORE BULLSHIT, HATE ETERNAL KICKS ASS". One kid next to me (wearing a JFAC shirt [unbelievable, right?]) kinda said aside something to the likes of "huhuhu you paid for the ticket so you're helping this deathcore bullshit" which I kindly replied with "WHO GIVES A SHIT, THEY'RE GAY" or maybe I said "faggot" again, I don't really remember. Fucking terrible crowd. As I left, everyone else leaving had on Morbid Angel, Immortal, Hate Eternal shirts on. All that was left were gauges, hardcore dancing, and girl pants.

Fucking right man, Hate Eternal can kick any Deathcore band's ass anyday. I do like JFAC a little after seeing them at Mayhem, but you won't ever see me in a plaid shirt. Fuck kids, everytime i see some stupid adolescent kid at a show doing retarded things i wanna throw them head first into the fucking barricade. Stay fucking metal dude
Old 10-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Jobber

scene kids

look guys no death metal fan likes those scene fagots that show up to every metal show and swing their arms around like a queer, but if you let those kids ruin the show for you you're just as much of a fagot as they are. grow the fuck up and just enjoy yourself and let those kids be. well of course unless one of them catches you with a kick to the head or something, then you are obliged to kick his pussy ass.

Tags
hate eternal