Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014

Old 10-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Isn't that Pavo's wife?
No, he is single (as far as I know). But they are friends.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

According to Pavo, Allan has pretty much cut all ties with metal.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:33 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post
I was gonna mention Overkiller, he seems to have pretty much dissapeared.
Same.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Director, Set List Intelligence

Quote:
Isn't that Pavo's wife?
Lokia is actually playing our pick 'em game. No, she is not my wife.

Allan is probably completely out of metal at this point. I'm pretty sure Bouville is back in Peru although we lost contact a long time ago.

Hecho is still around. I usually see him when Maiden or Priest come around the Southland.

ADD? Many of us have known him since he was a thirteen year old Megadeth fanboy. He's damn near grown up on us.

As much we may miss some of our older members, I'm pretty happy with the number of new members we're getting. People come and go. That's cool. N00bs and veterans are posting new set lists every day. A number of people (like Manvkill and ravenheart) have really stepped their contributions to metalsetlists -- really to metaldom because that's we're all about.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
No, he is single (as far as I know). But they are friends.
No ball and chain has tied me down yet, although two young ladies got pretty damn close. No, Lokia wasn't one of them; we've never dated. She's just a good friend. That's all.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
i wasnt here too long to see allan post much, but when he either posting "omg hilarious" pictures of hillary clinton and mike dukakis, or spewing republican propaganda. im sure he was a nice guy but that kinda left a bad taste behind.
Allan is a great guy. I had the pleasure of enjoying his hospitality at Ozzfest 2005 in Devore. We hit a couple of other concert in the southland as well.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
MY LEG!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed View Post
Lokia is actually playing our pick 'em game. No, she is not my wife.
Oh cool

Quote:
Allan is probably completely out of metal at this point.
That's a shame, Allan was a great guy. Next time / If you see him, tell him I said whats up.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Bouville is back in Peru although we lost contact a long time ago.

Quote:
Hecho is still around. I usually see him when Maiden or Priest come around the Southland.
I love Oscar

Quote:
ADD? Many of us have known him since he was a thirteen year old Megadeth fanboy. He's damn near grown up on us.
Yeah, it's weird when you think about it. I mean, we've all known each other for so long, we've grown up with each other, though many of us do not actually "know" each other. I've known Addi since he was 13, many of you guys have known me since I was 15. Now we're old

Quote:
As much we may miss some of our older members, I'm pretty happy with the number of new members we're getting. People come and go. That's cool. N00bs and veterans are posting new set lists every day. A number of people (like Manvkill and ravenheart) have really stepped their contributions to metalsetlists -- really to metaldom because that's we're all about.
Yeah, I really like our regulars of today, however it'd be nice if the old schoolers were still here.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Shit, I forgot about him! Although I do see him online though I never talk to him. I feel like an ass.

Yea, ADD still comes back here and there, and Brady, well he claims he checks on the board without logging in. So I can't exactly file them under "gone."

Strangely enough, I think this suits him more.

Trust, was right for him.

Blaze is probably the biggest victim regarding greener pastures for Allan and Bouville. Perhaps, Blaze is no longer their messiah...
Old 10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
MY LEG!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed View Post
Allan is a great guy. I had the pleasure of enjoying his hospitality at Ozzfest 2005 in Devore. We hit a couple of other concert in the southland as well.
Hehe, some of my fondest memories of all of us were pre-MetalSetlists, back on the IMBB. Every night around miidnight (EST), Pavo would start up a "Now Playing" thread, and the only people that would post in it were me, Pavo, Heco, Allan (then Lightbearer), Bouville, Powerslave_85, ADD, TP, and then big IMBB people that never came here like Khan, Lew, Chimera, Tony the Tiger, and Cyrus. And we'd just post whatever we playing, but it was like a hang out spot too.

Ahhh good times
Old 10-04-2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLardsAlot View Post
Oh cool

That's a shame, Allan was a great guy. Next time / If you see him, tell him I said whats up.

I love Oscar

Yeah, it's weird when you think about it. I mean, we've all known each other for so long, we've grown up with each other, though many of us do not actually "know" each other. I've known Addi since he was 13, many of you guys have known me since I was 15. Now we're old

Yeah, I really like our regulars of today, however it'd be nice if the old schoolers were still here.
Just because you are no longer a whiny teenager, it doesn't make a old fuck.

I miss many of our original members because many of the friendships went offline onto the rails and into the pits of many a concert. I'm pretty open about my concert experiences but the best stories are the ones that will NEVER get told on the internet.