Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Municipal Waste -- Echo Park, CA -- July 25th, 2014
Masked Intruder -- Kansas City, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Machine Head -- Springfield, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014

Old 07-29-2008, 06:26 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
Old 07-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Regretting my username

We will live in a world of hate, where machine men do our bidding. And Portugese Manowar will dance to our delight. Mastodon and meatloaf will be the only things on the menu at our eateries. There will not a ministry, for that would signify a bad religion. The Mob rules in our land. In fact, the mob deep inside our ranks will provide us with security. The Montgomery gentry will provide us will no problems, for they fear destruction. Our buildings will be mighty and tall, I heard straight from the mouth of the architect. Municipal waste will be taken care of, so as to avoid another toxic holocaust due to the poison. I heard a mystic prophecy that we will be rich like kings! We will live in a new Eden (so much like that paradise lost) Nightingales will, as well as sparrows, swarm and sing for our pleasure. The night ranger will grant us a weekly night wish. You could even ride up Pegazus if you so wished, maybe do a loopty-loop, or a perfect circle around the sky. I will be king, and you will be prince. We shall plant green carnations and porcupine trees. We shall be anti-mercy, and pro-pain. A Rainbow shall adorn our banner, a black flag, and we will kill anyone that is anti-flag, the shall hang from a red chord, tied into a slip knot.

But we are in no rush to achieve this perfection. The shades of twilight will again shine on our fortunes, even as the sky swallows the sun, OH! You are a strapping young lad, not the average candy stryper that was once my sworn enemy. Yes, indeed.

Oh, and we better hurry up: the sleepytime gorilla museum closes at 4:20, and I still have to pick up a new cable for my weedeater.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

"A Rainbow shall adorn our banner, a black flag, and we will kill anyone that is anti-flag, the shall hang from a red chord, tied into a slip knot."

my head fucking exploded
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 07-29-2008, 09:05 PM
J-Priest Fa Sho

goddamn, why do you get him started?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:40 PM

More dates and Arsis is performing with them in Canada.
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 08-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Lefty Guitarer

All we need now is some canadian dates. I would love to see arsis seeing as how they missed toronto a few times now.

Kataklysm will be awesome to see again.. dying fetus and keep of kalessin is icing on the arsaklysm cake.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:20 PM
LET ME FIGHT YOUR BEARS

Fuck yes Keep of Kalessin you are the best opening band ever.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:44 PM

SMNnews

ARSIS will join up with KATAKLYSM, ELUVEITIE, and KEEP OF KALESSIN for the following dates on the “Death By Decibels” tour

October 18 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Black Sheep
October 19 - Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
October 20 - Tulsa, OK @ The Marquee
October 21 - Louisville, KY @ Unclea Pleasants
October 23 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
October 24 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse