Gojira -- Providence, RI -- October 30th, 2014
Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 06-05-2008, 06:35 PM
D.B.B.

do any of you think that van halen will come back one more time to the states

i missed them every time on their last legs of the tour. i really want to go!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Van Halen was the band of the year for 2007 and just maybe this year too. I say that not just because I swung from their nuts entirely last year, but think about the circumstances; EVERYBODY was waiting for this tour to implode on itself, people were making friggin bets that they wouldn't make it to this date, that date etc. And the band did slip, they've slipped about...3 times now, but they've picked themselves back up each time and have come back to rave reviews. And I'll admit a motivation to keep going is very likely the money, but regardless of whether tickets were $150 or $1.50, this would have sold out everywhere. God bless them for the fact that they can fall down and pick themselves back up. (even if Micheal Anthony is nowhere to be seen.)

Now that I got that out of the way, I kinda hope they'll come around again too. I've had quite a few chances and I being rather irresponsible. Oh well.