Mastodon -- Kansas City, MO -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Milwaukee, WI -- October 20th, 2014
Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014

Old 02-18-2009, 09:46 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post

have you played it before or are you doing it the first time?

----

and speaking of nazi zombies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6Y8lKNock
Golden Sun virgin here.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:47 AM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

ohhhhh

i wont spoil anything though, but its a great game. but make sure to find all the djinni before you end the game though, as you cant go back to the first game's areas in the second one.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Got Gears of War II from GameFly the other day. Definitely a gorgeous looking game, but I need to ramp up the difficulty a bit, Normal is too easy. I played it for 2 or 3 hours without dying.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 AM

I finally signed up for XBox Live last night. I remembered I had a thing for a one month free trial. I mainly did it for the Netlix streaming, but I plan on playing some games online as well.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:04 AM
We're dying on the inside

I definitely am planning on getting Guitar Hero: Metallica when I get back from Indiana on Wednesday.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:20 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
I definitely am planning on getting Guitar Hero: Metallica when I get back from Indiana on Wednesday.
Get this game. I have been playing it obsessively.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:56 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Fallout 3
Old 04-13-2009, 07:09 PM

FUCK YOU, RAINBOW SIX: VEGAS.

In other news, I played a bunch of Left 4 Dead yesterday in honor of Easter
Old 05-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Majora's Mask.

As of right now, I haven't encountered the "freezing problem" that happened on the Gamecube Collector's edition, so that's good.

I've finally been able to put into words why this game is better than Ocarina of Time: Because it's basically a cinematic portrayal of any small town in America that happens to involve Link and some demon.

As opposed to a full-blown adventure game like Ocarina Of Time. Majora's Mask is a look at a town and the day to day problems being excerbated by a prankster. Usually in Zelda games once you conquer the dungeon, the spell is "lifted" from that specific area. While that does happen for each territory, if you actually kill Majora, if you go back and play it again, you'll see there are still people in woe and misery whose problems are unsolved even though the moon is gone. If you just go through all the dungeons and kill Majora, I'd say you've only played about 45% of the game. Where the game really unfolds is if you decide completing all the missions in the Bomber's Notebook. (Perhaps the suits at Nintendo should have called this game "the Bomber's Notebook instead of Majora's Mask) When you do, you are witness to character development ranging from hilarious (the bathroom mission) to heart-touching (Anju and Kafei).

And that is why Majora's Mask is a better game than Ocarina Of Time (other than the fact that Link To The Past did Ocarina better than Ocarina did.)
Old 05-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Majora's Mask.

As of right now, I haven't encountered the "freezing problem" that happened on the Gamecube Collector's edition, so that's good.

I've finally been able to put into words why this game is better than Ocarina of Time: Because it's basically a cinematic portrayal of any small town in America that happens to involve Link and some demon.

As opposed to a full-blown adventure game like Ocarina Of Time. Majora's Mask is a look at a town and the day to day problems being excerbated by a prankster. Usually in Zelda games once you conquer the dungeon, the spell is "lifted" from that specific area. While that does happen for each territory, if you actually kill Majora, if you go back and play it again, you'll see there are still people in woe and misery whose problems are unsolved even though the moon is gone. If you just go through all the dungeons and kill Majora, I'd say you've only played about 45% of the game. Where the game really unfolds is if you decide completing all the missions in the Bomber's Notebook. (Perhaps the suits at Nintendo should have called this game "the Bomber's Notebook instead of Majora's Mask) When you do, you are witness to character development ranging from hilarious (the bathroom mission) to heart-touching (Anju and Kafei).

And that is why Majora's Mask is a better game than Ocarina Of Time (other than the fact that Link To The Past did Ocarina better than Ocarina did.)
I see your point, but I feel Ocarina just played so smoothly and amazing, I feel it is a tad better. Ocarina flowed perfectly with me, the storyline was mindblowing as well as the gameplay. Of no offense to Majora's though, Majora is amazing, and it is only a hair behind in my opinion.

On Majora's though, one of the greatest things I love about it IS the Bomber's Notebook, and that allows for just a great "replayability" factor, if you will.