Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014
Saviours -- San Francisco, CA -- September 27th, 2014

  #1  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:27 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
School me on Ron Paul....

I'm playing his role in this faux-presidential debate thing we're doing in Government class, gonna be fun Political nerds, give me the scoop.
  #2  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,853
Put on some googles so Div doesn't Peter North in your eyes.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
  #3  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
1. Disagree with Bush on everything.
2. Delegate all authority to the state governments.
3. Abolish most federal departments.
4. Reduce taxes.
5. Fuck Giuliani in the ass.

That's about it.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
  #4  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Put on some googles so Div doesn't Peter North in your eyes.
Noted.
  #5  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
1. Disagree with Bush on everything.
2. Delegate all authority to the state governments.
3. Abolish most federal departments.
4. Reduce taxes.
5. Fuck Giuliani in the ass.

That's about it.
But does he have a workable plan to make it easier for foreign bands to tour the States?
  #6  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:31 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
But does he have a workable plan to make it easier for foreign bands to tour the States?
Unfortunately I don't think any of the candidates know what's really important

EDIT: But since his whole thing is "the people can govern themselves, they don't need government agents everywhere checking up on them", customs and border agents and shit would probably be a lot more lax.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
  #7  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:33 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Let it be known that I have high expectations for this thread. If non-political topics can suddenly erupt in 5 pages worth of political bitchslapping and Peter North pictures, then one with a political aim to begin with should damn near make the server explode.
  #8  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:34 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Unfortunately I don't think any of the candidates know what's really important

EDIT: But since his whole thing is "the people can govern themselves, they don't need government agents everywhere checking up on them", customs and border agents and shit would probably be a lot more lax.
I'm liking that. So is this guy like a Libertarian Republican or something?
  #9  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:35 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
I'm liking that. So is this guy like a Libertarian Republican or something?
Yeah. He actually ran Libertarian in '88.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
  #10  
Old 12-03-2007, 05:36 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Yeah. He actually ran Libertarian in '88.
Aww what the hell so he has no chance of winning. Fuck well at least he can maybe win a high school debate under the alias of a politically-ignorant metalhead
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008