King Diamond -- Denver, CO -- October 24th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014
Arch Enemy -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014

Old 11-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Dharma Wants You

Nightwish -- Orlando, FL -- November 15th, 2007

I would say probably the best show I've ever seen. Absolutely stunning from beginning to end. One downside was both bands had to cut their sets a bit because the venue had an 11 o clock curfew, but oh well. Got to meet Nightwish before the gig and they all autographed my poster, and I got a picture with two of my biggest idols; Tuomas and Marco. Talked with them, and asked Marco about the Tarot DVD, and stuff they were really great people. Then we went in the venue and waited about a half hour for the doors to the general public to open and then the real wait began. After about 45 minutes, Paradise Lost hit the stage.

Paradise Lost

I was not too impressed with what I heard prior to tonight, but man they really impressed me. I'm definitely going to pick up a copy of Reqiuem asap, they were really great, and their frontman was awesome. I'm not too familiar with them, but I'm pretty sure these were the songs they played, give or take one or two.

( Somewhat Out Of Order )
01. The Enemy
02. Ash And Debris
03. Gray
04. Erased
05. Unreachable
06. Reqiuem
07. As I Die
08. One Second
09. Never For The Damned
10. Say Just Words

Nightwish

Completely and utterly blew me away. I can't really right a good review of this right now, but perhaps tommorow. The setlist had to be cut and that meant cutting 7 Days To The Wolves, which I was really looking forward to; but it was still amazing.

Intro
01. Bye Bye Beautiful
02. Amaranth
03. Dark Chest Of Wonders
04. Whoever Brings The Night
05. Everdream
06. The Islander
07. The Poet And The Pendulum
08. Dead To The World ( Unexpected surprise )
09. Sahara
10. Nemo
11. Wishmaster
12. Wish I Had An Angel

Tuomas personally walked over after TPATP and gave my his water bottle and shook my hand. Also got a pick from Emppu.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:18 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Next time you meet them you need to tell them how soul-owning and planet destroying "Crownless" is and that they should bring it back live.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:25 AM
Dharma Wants You

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Next time you meet them you need to tell them how soul-owning and planet destroying "Crownless" is and that they should bring it back live.
I was actually listening to Wishmaster yesterday and thinking the same thing, haha. As well as Wanderlust.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:39 AM
The Cheese

About the same set list that I saw for Nightwish, a tad shorter. I was pretty impressed with them. I enjoy their CDs okay, but I wasn't really expecting much from them live, but they kicked some ass.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:23 AM
N00B

That Nightwish setlist is much better than the "Nightwish -- Atlanta, GA -- November 17th, 2007" one. that's for sure. Then again, until March that they come in Greece they might change it a bit..
Old 11-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Red Light In My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3rk3le View Post
That Nightwish setlist is much better than the "Nightwish -- Atlanta, GA -- November 17th, 2007" one. that's for sure. Then again, until March that they come in Greece they might change it a bit..
The setlists are exactly the same except "Whoever Brings The Night" was played before "Ever Dream" here, and this setlist doesn't have "7 Days to the Wolves".

Otherwise, they're the same setlist.

Tags
nightwish, paradise lost