Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ne Obliviscaris -- Sydney, Australia -- November 27th, 2014
Mastodon -- Newcastle, England -- November 25th, 2014
Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014

  #21  
Old 11-13-2007, 02:05 PM
zgodt's Avatar
zgodt zgodt is offline
Exit quickly or feel the sting of the pimp hand.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
If you smoke pot, more power to you...but you just dont see many teachers involved with mind-altering drugs. Except my English teacher, who smells of vodka.
You don't have to smoke pot (I don't) in order to believe it should be legal (I do).
__________________
So well informed I don't know where the truth begins.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgodt View Post
You don't have to smoke pot (I don't) in order to believe it should be legal (I do).


Alchohol, tobacco, and Salvia(holy shit) being legal iand marijuana not being legal is absolutely mind-blowing to me. What is the government's basis for making it illegal anyway? They could make it legal, tax it, and make a billions and billions of dollars.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-13-2007, 02:51 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post


Alchohol, tobacco, and Salvia(holy shit) being legal iand marijuana not being legal is absolutely mind-blowing to me. What is the government's basis for making it illegal anyway? They could make it legal, tax it, and make a billions and billions of dollars.
Bill Hicks always thought it was because people could make a profit off of it. As opposed to the prescription companies making profits off of their drugs which supposedly doing the same thing.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:15 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Well that's a helluva fun weekend
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Arent you a teacher?
Yes, and as others have said, just because I feel it should be legal (for medicinal uses for example), does not mean I am a user.
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:27 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
And while they're at it someone get them to lower the drinking age to 18 already, this is retarded. You can do EVERYTHING else except legally have alcohol.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
goddamn liberals poisoning our childrens minds they should all be fired i'll teach them
I am not a liberal nor a pot smoker thank you!
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
If you smoke pot, more power to you...but you just dont see many teachers involved with mind-altering drugs. Except my English teacher, who smells of vodka.
I don't, so relax! I may have dabbled in it for a while many years ago in college and my early 20's but not anymore!
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
And while they're at it someone get them to lower the drinking age to 18 already, this is retarded. You can do EVERYTHING else except legally have alcohol.
Yes, what a great idea! Let's get more immature people intoxicated and behind the wheel of cars! (sarcasm intended if not obvious)
And, NO you cannot do EVERYTHING else!
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14

Last edited by Fe Maiden; 11-13-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-13-2007, 03:34 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden View Post
Yes, what a great idea! Let's get more immature people intoxicated and behind the wheel of cars! (sarcasm intended if not obvious)
Yes! Let's let kids smoke, enlist for the army, make porno, but noooo god forbid they be able to drink at 18! America must know something the rest of the entire WORLD doesn't
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008