Machine Head -- Toledo, OH -- July 18th, 2014
MayhemFest -- Clarkston, MI -- July 17th, 2014
Winger -- Portland, ME -- July 26th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Request A Set List

Old 09-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Play it loud, don't play it low

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
Thats awesome, I have the tv shot bootleg of Helloween's set from that show. At least I think it is that show, it was from the MTV headbangers ball night, I can't really understand what the guy says in the beginning but it is something about Halloween, and that it is in Minneapolis.
the actual Halloween night show was in Dallas. they showed the filmed Minneapolis show Halloween night on headbanger's ball. I got home from the concert and it was on tv.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:28 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Thats a lie, it's Helloween with very special guest Gamma Ray. And Desape has the set times right, the Rays only get about 70 minutes....
You know everyone's sick of your trite-ass Kai Hansen worship. We all know the guys a wanker, and has a voice like a bird. A very annoying bird. One that swallows a lot of semen. And we know what they say... "like idol like minion".

Old 09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
I'M BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
You know everyone's sick of your trite-ass Kai Hansen worship. We all know the guys a wanker, and has a voice like a bird. A very annoying bird. One that swallows a lot of semen. And we know what they say... "like idol like minion".

I'm showing up to your house on Wednesday with a sword. Prepare for a battle to the death.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:54 AM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
I'm showing up to your house on Wednesday with a sword. Prepare for a battle to the death.
Well being that I actually own a sword and you don't, I have a feeling I'd kick your ass.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:11 AM
I'M BACK

Quote:
Well being that I actually own a sword and you don't, I have a feeling I'd kick your ass.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-14-2007, 02:11 AM
N00B

gamma ray's set is gonna be indeed shorter than helloween's but thats always the case with a double headliner.
I saw hammerfall/stratovarius double headliner like two years ago and that was great, two super bands for the price of one even if hammerfall was a bit shorter.
besides what the hell are you whining about? kai is gonna go on stage with helloween again, isnt that like a dream come true? hopefully doing some walls of jericho stuff and everybody should be jerking off to this, I know I will, I was way too young to have seen Kai live back in his Helloween days, so this chance is like going in the past for me.
I love this tour!!

btw everyone can have his own opinion, but I dont think Helloween should be on first, Gamma Ray is brilliant but to me this is the way it should be.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:55 AM
In Search of Truth

I'm telling you, this is just the final step in Kai's plan to kill Weikath and Deris and take control of Helloween again.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:48 AM
I'M BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuarain View Post
gamma ray's set is gonna be indeed shorter than helloween's but thats always the case with a double headliner.
I saw hammerfall/stratovarius double headliner like two years ago and that was great, two super bands for the price of one even if hammerfall was a bit shorter.
besides what the hell are you whining about? kai is gonna go on stage with helloween again, isnt that like a dream come true? hopefully doing some walls of jericho stuff and everybody should be jerking off to this, I know I will, I was way too young to have seen Kai live back in his Helloween days, so this chance is like going in the past for me.
I love this tour!!

btw everyone can have his own opinion, but I dont think Helloween should be on first, Gamma Ray is brilliant but to me this is the way it should be.
Sure, Kai will join Helloween on stage. But this is not a dream come true, considering the fact that Andi Deris will be singing and NOT Kiske! And I doubt they will do any Walls of Jericho stuff, one song maybe...
Old 09-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Dharma Wants You

Quote:
Sure, Kai will join Helloween on stage. But this is not a dream come true, considering the fact that Andi Deris will be singing and NOT Kiske! And I doubt they will do any Walls of Jericho stuff, one song maybe...
Actually Andi mentioned that they most likely ARE gonna do at least some stuff from WOJ.