Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen - Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014
Machine Head -- Toledo, OH -- July 18th, 2014
MayhemFest -- Clarkston, MI -- July 17th, 2014
Winger -- Portland, ME -- July 26th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Request A Set List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Blitzkrieg Witchcraft's Avatar
Blitzkrieg Witchcraft Blitzkrieg Witchcraft is offline
Play it loud, don't play it low
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
Thats awesome, I have the tv shot bootleg of Helloween's set from that show. At least I think it is that show, it was from the MTV headbangers ball night, I can't really understand what the guy says in the beginning but it is something about Halloween, and that it is in Minneapolis.
the actual Halloween night show was in Dallas. they showed the filmed Minneapolis show Halloween night on headbanger's ball. I got home from the concert and it was on tv.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
Thats a lie, it's Helloween with very special guest Gamma Ray. And Desape has the set times right, the Rays only get about 70 minutes....
You know everyone's sick of your trite-ass Kai Hansen worship. We all know the guys a wanker, and has a voice like a bird. A very annoying bird. One that swallows a lot of semen. And we know what they say... "like idol like minion".

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
theclansman1114's Avatar
theclansman1114 theclansman1114 is offline
I'M BACK
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Beer
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
You know everyone's sick of your trite-ass Kai Hansen worship. We all know the guys a wanker, and has a voice like a bird. A very annoying bird. One that swallows a lot of semen. And we know what they say... "like idol like minion".

I'm showing up to your house on Wednesday with a sword. Prepare for a battle to the death.
__________________
Hey, you scratched my anchor!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
I'm showing up to your house on Wednesday with a sword. Prepare for a battle to the death.
Well being that I actually own a sword and you don't, I have a feeling I'd kick your ass.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-04-2007, 09:11 AM
theclansman1114's Avatar
theclansman1114 theclansman1114 is offline
I'M BACK
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Beer
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Well being that I actually own a sword and you don't, I have a feeling I'd kick your ass.
__________________
Hey, you scratched my anchor!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-04-2007, 09:40 AM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
I'm showing up to your house on Wednesday with a sword. Prepare for a battle to the death.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Well being that I actually own a sword and you don't, I have a feeling I'd kick your ass.
__________________
07/18: Megadeth
07/24: NIN/Soundgarden
08/18: Alice In Chains
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-14-2007, 02:11 AM
joshuarain's Avatar
joshuarain joshuarain is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: holland
Posts: 38
gamma ray's set is gonna be indeed shorter than helloween's but thats always the case with a double headliner.
I saw hammerfall/stratovarius double headliner like two years ago and that was great, two super bands for the price of one even if hammerfall was a bit shorter.
besides what the hell are you whining about? kai is gonna go on stage with helloween again, isnt that like a dream come true? hopefully doing some walls of jericho stuff and everybody should be jerking off to this, I know I will, I was way too young to have seen Kai live back in his Helloween days, so this chance is like going in the past for me.
I love this tour!!

btw everyone can have his own opinion, but I dont think Helloween should be on first, Gamma Ray is brilliant but to me this is the way it should be.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-14-2007, 06:55 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
I'm telling you, this is just the final step in Kai's plan to kill Weikath and Deris and take control of Helloween again.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-14-2007, 07:48 AM
theclansman1114's Avatar
theclansman1114 theclansman1114 is offline
I'M BACK
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Beer
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuarain View Post
gamma ray's set is gonna be indeed shorter than helloween's but thats always the case with a double headliner.
I saw hammerfall/stratovarius double headliner like two years ago and that was great, two super bands for the price of one even if hammerfall was a bit shorter.
besides what the hell are you whining about? kai is gonna go on stage with helloween again, isnt that like a dream come true? hopefully doing some walls of jericho stuff and everybody should be jerking off to this, I know I will, I was way too young to have seen Kai live back in his Helloween days, so this chance is like going in the past for me.
I love this tour!!

btw everyone can have his own opinion, but I dont think Helloween should be on first, Gamma Ray is brilliant but to me this is the way it should be.
Sure, Kai will join Helloween on stage. But this is not a dream come true, considering the fact that Andi Deris will be singing and NOT Kiske! And I doubt they will do any Walls of Jericho stuff, one song maybe...
__________________
Hey, you scratched my anchor!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
Sure, Kai will join Helloween on stage. But this is not a dream come true, considering the fact that Andi Deris will be singing and NOT Kiske! And I doubt they will do any Walls of Jericho stuff, one song maybe...
Actually Andi mentioned that they most likely ARE gonna do at least some stuff from WOJ.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008