Sleep -- Chicago, IL -- August 29th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Clarkston, MI -- August 24th, 2014
Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014

Old 07-11-2007, 10:23 PM
In Search of Truth

Necromance -- Northampton, PA -- July 11th, 2007

Alright, this will be the last of these reviews for at least several weeks, probably months, as after tonights gig, our schedule is open until October as of now.
Anyway, tonight was our performance at Northampton Community Days, a free fair-type event that we had played last year. I would've bet $10,000 at 4 PM that due to weather the show wouldn't have happened, as it had been raining and t-storms were in the forecast for the evening. As it happens, by 5:30, it began to clear up and despite being cloudy and seeming as though it might start raining, it never did. It seemed like a near miracle that the show still went on. Apparently the threat scared away the act supposed to go on before us, so we were now able to do a full souncheck and take our time with our set up. We had everything done by about quarter of 8, and after people started showing up and such, the show got underway around 8:15.
I feel that the show went well. I felt that we played pretty accurately overall, the sound mix was pretty good, and we had a good time for the most part. As usual with our longer shows, we reach a point where we start to lose energy for a song or two before re-energizing ourselves, but we still stayed into it. Unfortunately I felt the audience was very dissapointing. A lot of friends of ours just neglected to show up, probably due to the threat of rain, and those that did show up opted to sit on the benches and with the exception of a few people, showed little enthusiasm. It especially shocked us cause almost all our other shows are the exact opposite. Either way, still a good show nonetheless.
Set List
1.Intro
2.Reality
3.Losing Faith
4.Bring Me Down
5.The Game
6.Wasted Years (Iron Maiden)
7.Blood and Tears
8.Necromance
9.The End of Our Days
10.Memories
11.The Idol (WASP)
12.Breaking the Chains
13.Destiny Calls
14.2 Minutes to Midnight (Iron Maiden)
15.Drum Solo
16.We Will Rise / Heaven and Hell (Sabbath)

Tags
necromance