Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 07-01-2007, 08:55 AM
In Search of Truth

Necromance - Allentown, PA - June 29th, 2007

Yes, another review of one of my band's shows. Friday night's gig was booked on very short notice. The Sterling Hotel contacted us less than 10 days before the date and asked if we were interested in playing a show... we were fine with it, so we said yes. Due to the time it took to book other bands and such, the details were not confirmed until 48 hours before the show. As a result, we didn't have a very large audience, but I felt that those that showed up really wanted to be there.
Doors opened at 8, first band went on around 8:30, and played until around 9:10. We then waited, because the 2nd band was supposed to start at 9:30 but by quarter of 10 they still hadn't shown up, so we took their set and they played after us. We went on a little before 10 PM.

Set List:
1.Intro
2.Reality
3.Losing Faith
4.The Game
5.Necromance
6.The End of Our Days
7.Wasted Years (Iron Maiden)
8.Breaking the Chains
9.Destiny Calls
10.We Will Rise / Heaven and Hell (Sabbath)

I really had a hell of a time on stage. I think we put on one of the best performances we've ever done. We weren't actually supposed to play Wasted Years but we just decided to put it in the set while we were on stage... which proved to be a good call, the audience loved it. Aside from a tuning problem early in the set, the show went amazingly well for us. Definitely one of our best shows yet I think. Afterwards, the management at the venue told us that in the thousands of bands they've had play there, they seriously thought we were one of the best bands that's ever played there. I don't like to take compliments like that too literally, but naturally it's nice to hear.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I'M BACK

This show was a lot of fun. I had one helluva time playing it. The crowd may have been small, but they were mighty!!!

Tags
necromance