Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 06-25-2007, 05:12 AM
Hearts I Rip?

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLardsAlot View Post
Does Triple H still use The Game by Motorhead? I haven't watched wrestling in like 2 years.
Yeah I think so. One of the best entrance themes around. Lemmy loves pro wrestling apparently; he's composed 3 songs for Triple H: Line in the Sand, The Game, and King of Kings.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:20 AM
Hearts I Rip?

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Rob Zombie - Dragula
I could see this one being used...
Old 06-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Drowning Pool feat. Rob Zombie - The Man Without Fear

30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
16/9 Richie Kotzen
Old 06-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Hearts I Rip?

Cool

Phwoar.

I found an amazing one: In Flames - Cloud Connected.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
None, because I fucking hate professional wrestling and everything its "scene" represents.
You are such a fucking elitist. In no way does professional wrestling hinder your daily life, yet you have to shit on it, like everything else you dont like. Why cant the other 99% of America have something to hold on to and cherish as their own form of entertainment?

I used to watch wrestling, then they kicked Goldberg and Sting out for generic steroid-ers.....
Old 06-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Master's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelripper View Post
Pantera - Walk
Alter Bridge - Metalingus (used by Edge, probably the best entrance theme around)
Motorhead - Killed by Death?

Any other ideas?

I think RVD used "Walk" back in the old ECW days
Old 06-25-2007, 04:46 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
You are such a fucking elitist. In no way does professional wrestling hinder your daily life, yet you have to shit on it, like everything else you dont like. Why cant the other 99% of America have something to hold on to and cherish as their own form of entertainment?

I used to watch wrestling, then they kicked Goldberg and Sting out for generic steroid-ers.....
It hinders my daily life by associating me, as an American, with the, more often than not, complete white trash that considers it entertainment. That, and every last bit of it is a publicity gimmick, and the "wrestlers" are just characters. Additionally, man evolved from our primitive ancestors not to bludgeon each other for no reason.

So basically, as not only an American, but as a human being, professional wrestling makes me look bad.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
It hinders my daily life by associating me, as an American, with the, more often than not, complete white trash that considers it entertainment. That, and every last bit of it is a publicity gimmick, and the "wrestlers" are just characters. Additionally, man evolved from our primitive ancestors not to bludgeon each other for no reason.

So basically, as not only an American, but as a human being, professional wrestling makes me look bad.
You make it seem like you yourself are the perfect example of what an American should be like. Mexico and Japan both have wrestling (among others probably)....Never in your entire life have you met a foreigner, and they said "Oh, you are American? You must run around in your underwear and beat up other Americans, like they do in the WWF, right?"

There are other aspects of society that may be outside of your comfort zone, or that you may not find entertaining, but that doesnt require you to shit upon them. And when you say that man has evolved to the point where we dont need to bludgeon each other, that could be true, but then again, arent we supposed to be above killing children, raping women, and throwing a leather ball into a metal hoop?

If you dont like something, you dont have to rub its nose in the dirt, you could simply say "It doesnt entertain me." Hop off your high horse once in a while and realize that just because you dont like something, that doesnt mean the other 301 million Americans arent allowed to enjoy it.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:12 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
You make it seem like you yourself are the perfect example of what an American should be like. Mexico and Japan both have wrestling (among others probably)....Never in your entire life have you met a foreigner, and they said "Oh, you are American? You must run around in your underwear and beat up other Americans, like they do in the WWF, right?"

There are other aspects of society that may be outside of your comfort zone, or that you may not find entertaining, but that doesnt require you to shit upon them. And when you say that man has evolved to the point where we dont need to bludgeon each other, that could be true, but then again, arent we supposed to be above killing children, raping women, and throwing a leather ball into a metal hoop?

If you dont like something, you dont have to rub its nose in the dirt, you could simply say "It doesnt entertain me." Hop off your high horse once in a while and realize that just because you dont like something, that doesnt mean the other 301 million Americans arent allowed to enjoy it.
I'm not saying they're right either. I simply don't like wrestling in any way, shape, or form. Period.

Another example of putting words into people's mouths. I didn't even attempt to justify murder or rape.

If the other 301 million like it, we're in real trouble.

All that said, I know it comes down to taste, but I didn't say "I hate wrestling and if you like it I hate you." I simply said I hated it and its scene, which I do. Don't take everything so personally, I was directing my opinion at no one. Maybe you want to rant at Fe Maiden because he quoted me and gave a

Chillax.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
It hinders my daily life by associating me, as an American, with the, more often than not, complete white trash that considers it entertainment.
I watch NASCAR