Vandenberg's MoonKings -- London, England -- April 24th, 2014
Ghost -- Boulder, CO -- April 23rd, 2014
Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 03-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Red Sparowes -- Toronto, Canada -- March 10th, 2007

1.) The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm, Suddenly and Furiously Blinding Our Senses
2.) Buildings Began To Stretch Wide Across The Sky, And The Air Filled With A Reddish Glow
3.) We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down On Our Mute Faces With a Great, Raging, and Unseeing Eye
4.) A Message of Avarice Rained Down Upon Us and Carried Us Away Into False Dreams of Endless Riches
5.) Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe
6.) Alone and Unaware, The Landscape Was Transformed In Front Of Our Eyes
7.) The Sixth Extinction Crept Up Slowly, Like The Sunlight Through The Shutters, As We Looked Back In Regret
Old 03-15-2007, 06:07 PM
We're dying on the inside

Yay!
Old 03-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Regretting my username

Reminds me of a story I once read...its goes like this:

The great leap forward poured down upon us one day like a mighty storm, uddenly and furiously blinding our senses. Buildings began to stretch wide across the sky, and the air filled with a reddish glow. We stood transfixed in blank devotion as our leader spoke to us, looking down on our mute faces with a great, raging, and unseeing eye. A message of avarice rained down upon us and carried us away into false dreams of endless riches, like the howling glory of the darkest winds. This voice was thunderous and the words holy, tangling their way around our hearts and clutching our innocent awe. Alone and unaware, the landscape was transformed in front of our eyes. The sixth extinction crept up slowly, like the sunlight through the shutters, as we looked back in regret.

Good story.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Reminds me of a story I once read...its goes like this:

The great leap forward poured down upon us one day like a mighty storm, uddenly and furiously blinding our senses. Buildings began to stretch wide across the sky, and the air filled with a reddish glow. We stood transfixed in blank devotion as our leader spoke to us, looking down on our mute faces with a great, raging, and unseeing eye. A message of avarice rained down upon us and carried us away into false dreams of endless riches, like the howling glory of the darkest winds. This voice was thunderous and the words holy, tangling their way around our hearts and clutching our innocent awe. Alone and unaware, the landscape was transformed in front of our eyes. The sixth extinction crept up slowly, like the sunlight through the shutters, as we looked back in regret.

Good story.
Actually n00b the story goes like this:

The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm, Suddenly and Furiously Blinding Our Senses. We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down on Our Mute Faces With a Great, Raging, And Unseeing Eye. Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe. A Message of Avarice Rained Down and Carried Us Away to False Dreams of Endless Riches. "Annihilate the Sparrow, That Stealer of Seed, And Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth Flood In." And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, The Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, The Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole. Millions Starved and Became Skinnier and Skinnier, While Our Leaders Became Fatter and Fatter. Finally, as That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us, Did We Know That True Enemy Was the Voice of Blind Idolatry; And Only Then Did We Begin to Think for Ourselves.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Snakes & Arrows

Wow...how come I've never heard of these guys before in my life. Are they any good?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
Wow...how come I've never heard of these guys before in my life. Are they any good?
Awesome
Old 03-15-2007, 09:32 PM
--------------------------

Awesome! I cant wait to see them on the 24th.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer View Post
Awesome! I cant wait to see them on the 24th.
I might be going on the 23rd
Old 03-16-2007, 03:10 PM
--------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
I might be going on the 23rd

Tags
red sparowes