Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 03-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Nice assessment. I'd also add the emo haircut and stupid nose-ring personally.

Don't forget:

-) the incomplete dragon tattoo that looks like it was done with a ball point pen backstage before the show.

-) no facial hair, not even sideburns
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-02-2007, 04:07 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Don't forget:

-) the incomplete dragon tattoo that looks like it was done with a ball point pen backstage before the show.

-) no facial hair, not even sideburns
Indeed, nice.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-02-2007, 04:09 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Damn Matt Heafy for existing.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-02-2007, 04:43 PM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,980
Now we know the real reason Tower Records went out of business.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-02-2007, 05:04 PM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
1) Those stupid emo/hardcore earrings
2) The non-faded Killers shirt that every rock fan and poser in the world owns.....that says....I like Iron Maiden....But I only listen to their first two albums and occasionally The Trooper.
3) the acne scars on his cheek
4) The dumbass "I am so stellar awesome, dude" facial expression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Nice assessment. I'd also add the emo haircut and stupid nose-ring personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Don't forget:

-) the incomplete dragon tattoo that looks like it was done with a ball point pen backstage before the show.

-) no facial hair, not even sideburns


Jesus christ. You all well know how much I hate Trivium and am fully against them and all they represent, but when you spend so much time thinking about trivial (ouch, no pun intended) shit like this, you're completely missing the point. And, nose rings are cool. Hopefully I'll quit procrastinating and get one as I've wanted to for some time now.

Last edited by overkiller; 03-02-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Fallen Shadow's Avatar
Fallen Shadow Fallen Shadow is offline
i'm not a n00b...just dont post
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 259
there actually are some pretty solid rap artists...its just the mainstream shitty stuff that brings down the genre

its the same with almost every genre
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-02-2007, 05:49 PM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Shadow View Post
there actually are some pretty solid rap artists...its just the mainstream shitty stuff that brings down the genre

its the same with almost every genre
Indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-02-2007, 05:52 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Shadow View Post
there actually are some pretty solid rap artists...its just the mainstream shitty stuff that brings down the genre

its the same with almost every genre


Nobody beats the 'R,' bitches.


__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-02-2007, 06:32 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller View Post
And, nose rings are cool. Hopefully I'll quit procrastinating and get one as I've wanted to for some time now.
Correction, nose rings are cool when the ring starts in one nostril and ends in the other like Warrel Dane's, and are geigh on just one.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Correction, nose rings are cool when the ring starts in one nostril and ends in the other like Warrel Dane's, and are geigh on just one.
Eck, no. That's called a septum piercing, I think they look soo stupid. Especially on girls--I just think, "Uhh why do you want to look like a bull?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008