Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

  #51  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:27 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Dude, I think I might be converting. It was like an epiphany really. When you have a real honest fear that you will not wake up in the morning, and that feeling of all-encompassing helplessness just takes over, that's when there is a problem Ugh it was all just a very bad experience though, despite the fact that it was pretty damn metal I'm still feeling sick right now.
Well, I never really approved of your habits, and I have to say I'm happy for you, even though a terrible experience had to be the catalyst.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-24-2007, 10:45 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Dude, I think I might be converting. It was like an epiphany really. When you have a real honest fear that you will not wake up in the morning, and that feeling of all-encompassing helplessness just takes over, that's when there is a problem Ugh it was all just a very bad experience though, despite the fact that it was pretty damn metal I'm still feeling sick right now.
Eh. If anything you'll just know your tolerances now.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-24-2007, 10:49 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Eh. If anything you'll just know your tolerances now.
No man, like if I even think for a second about alcohol right now I feel physically sick like nausea. It's gonna be different now, at least for quite a while.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-24-2007, 11:03 PM
HECHO EN MEXICO's Avatar
HECHO EN MEXICO HECHO EN MEXICO is offline
FUCK BUSH! VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKE FOREST, C.A.
Posts: 8,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Last night, fuck.........let's just say I will not be drinking again for a very long time. But I was fucking metal, we puked our guts out listening to Priest and Venom albums on vinyl But it was still one of the worst nights of my life probably.
...DUDE WHEN I STARTED TO DRINK I USE TO BE THE SAME WAY.

...THERE WILL COME A DAY A GIRL WILL BREAK YOUR HEART AND U WILL WANT TO DRINK.

...I USE TO HATE THE TASTE OF BEER WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, NOW I LOVE THE TASTE OF IT.
__________________
I AM A ....

MUSIC FANATIC/SOCIALIST//BEER DRINKER
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-25-2007, 05:07 AM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
No man, like if I even think for a second about alcohol right now I feel physically sick like nausea. It's gonna be different now, at least for quite a while.
Haha dude. It's your first bad hangover. That's exactly what happens to anybody when they puke. You'll be drinking again eventually.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-25-2007, 05:42 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller View Post
Haha dude. It's your first bad hangover. That's exactly what happens to anybody when they puke. You'll be drinking again eventually.
Hangover's only happen when you puke?

Cos last night I had 4 shots of Crown Royal and a Sam Adams (which I chugged) and I feel fine, aside from a tense feeling in my neck.

But I think I've only had a hangover maybe twice in my life.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-25-2007, 06:53 AM
overkiller overkiller is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Hangover's only happen when you puke?

Cos last night I had 4 shots of Crown Royal and a Sam Adams (which I chugged) and I feel fine, aside from a tense feeling in my neck.

But I think I've only had a hangover maybe twice in my life.
Hangovers (headche, fatigue, maybe nausea) happen whenever, it depends especially on what you drink. Personally I find that any time I've had way too much and I puke, I feel awful the next day and the thought of whatever I was drinking is nauseating. Apparently some people do feel better in the morning if they puke out the alcohol, though.

And you feel fine because that's not that much alcohol
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Nemesis's Avatar
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
ἄθεος
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,236
I never suffer from hangovers
__________________
When falls the Coliseum, Rome shall fall.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-25-2007, 07:57 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I never suffer from hangovers

Because you don't drink?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Nemesis's Avatar
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
ἄθεος
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Because you don't drink?
Teehee.. good joke.
__________________
When falls the Coliseum, Rome shall fall.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008