Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

  #21  
Old 03-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Voodoo Voodoo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 15
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
One of the best pure metal albums ever.
I haven't gotten it yet. The stores don't stock ATP so I have to order it. I love that band.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
I haven't gotten it yet. The stores don't stock ATP so I have to order it. I love that band.
Way different from the earlier stuff as you've probably read, but certainly better than Fulton Hill IMO. I never liked Johnny W as much as Johnny T, but Kyle smokes them both. I can't get over this album, I might have to shoot off an overtly adjective-laden BJ of a review soon
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Voodoo Voodoo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Way different from the earlier stuff as you've probably read, but certainly better than Fulton Hill IMO. I never liked Johnny W as much as Johnny T, but Kyle smokes them both. I can't get over this album, I might have to shoot off an overtly adjective-laden BJ of a review soon
Weil's vocals were just fine imo, but Throckmorton was the man. Time will tell with Kyle.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-14-2007, 12:00 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
Weil's vocals were just fine imo, but Throckmorton was the man. Time will tell with Kyle.
Weils could never beat Throckmorton's passion on songs like 15 Minute Drive, Spineless, Victory Through Defeat, etc, he just has that perfect delivery and a real honesty you can't fake. But Kyle, wow Bringing him in definitely injected the metal I think, since he did front motherfuckin Exhorder SLAUGHTER IN THE VATICAN!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Voodoo Voodoo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Weils could never beat Throckmorton's passion on songs like 15 Minute Drive, Spineless, Victory Through Defeat, etc, he just has that perfect delivery and a real honesty you can't fake. But Kyle, wow Bringing him in definitely injected the metal I think, since he did front motherfuckin Exhorder SLAUGHTER IN THE VATICAN!!!!!!
I'd like to hear ATP do a cover of Anal Lust.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-14-2007, 02:37 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
I'd like to hear ATP do a cover of Anal Lust.
Ownage.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-14-2007, 07:13 PM
DreamEvil001's Avatar
DreamEvil001 DreamEvil001 is offline
J-Priest Fa Sho
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lafayette, California
Posts: 486
ATP has caught my interest, if i was to buy just one which would you recommend?
__________________
I got no place, no name, I'm just a killing machine
I keep the population down, if you know what I mean
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-14-2007, 08:49 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamEvil001 View Post
ATP has caught my interest, if i was to buy just one which would you recommend?
OPEN FIRE. PLEASE.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008