Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:25 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
IMO, it's boring to have a tour where all the bands are the same. It's in the interest of bands like Converge to expose their music to people who may not have heard them before.
Fair enough, fair enough.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
IMO, it's boring to have a tour where all the bands are the same.
I'd agree with that, but I'm sure we all remember what happened when Iron Maiden tried this last tour
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:44 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
I'd agree with that, but I'm sure we all remember what happened when Iron Maiden tried this last tour
I can't remember who opened for Maiden last tour, if that's what your referring to.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:45 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
I can't remember who opened for Maiden last tour, if that's what your referring to.
Bullet for My Valentine

And Trivium in Europe
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:56 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Bullet for My Valentine

And Trivium in Europe


Well, I guess I meant if there were two in row.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-13-2007, 06:09 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Converge is going to be on Headbangers Ball.......Irony has dealt the cruelest hand.....the most die-hard anti-HBB people on here are Converge fans....
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-13-2007, 06:49 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
I think a lot of you are forgetting (or are unaware of) the fact that Converge has been a pretty well known and established band for quite some time.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-13-2007, 07:00 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
I think a lot of you are forgetting (or are unaware of) the fact that Converge has been a pretty well known and established band for quite some time.
These ignorants probably think they are some new trend or something

Kids, go listen to their split with Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and then go cry that the heaviest band you listen to now sounds like Disney music.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-13-2007, 07:04 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Kids, go listen to their split with Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and then go cry that the heaviest band you listen to now sounds like Disney music.
, so true.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-13-2007, 07:10 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
These ignorants probably think they are some new trend or something

Kids, go listen to their split with Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and then go cry that the heaviest band you listen to now sounds like Disney music.
it isnt ignorance. We are allowed to hate bands too, ya know.

on that note....Take My Hand.....and on my command....You will fear no evil again.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
converge, mastodon, priestess

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008