Old 10-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
I've never heard of that song
lol its a bonus track
Old 10-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Visualize perfection

Fuck. Japan always gets extra songs that I never hear of until 2-3 years after the album is released. Sonsabitches.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:05 AM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Ok heres one for u..

Ascendancy in its entirety
-------------------------
Kirisute Gomen
Becoming the Dragon
Requiem
If I could Collapse the masses
This World Cant tear us Apart
Throes of Perdition
Down From the Sky
Ember to Inferno
Unrepentant
Pillars of Serpents
Entrance of the Conflagration
---------------------------
Shogun

Fuck yes, what a show that would be!!
Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
N00B

Fuck you Cradle of Maiden. Trivium is one of the best metal bands out there today and one of the most talented. How the fuck can you diss Trivium? If your name is referring to Cradle of Filth and Iron Maiden, all I have to say is FUCK Cradle of Filth. How can you like them. They suck ass chunks. Trivium is by far and away a better metal band in all aspects of music. But props on Iron Maiden.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:11 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-voltage View Post
Fuck you Cradle of Maiden. Trivium is one of the best metal bands out there today and one of the most talented. How the fuck can you diss Trivium? If your name is referring to Cradle of Filth and Iron Maiden, all I have to say is FUCK Cradle of Filth. How can you like them. They suck ass chunks. Trivium is by far and away a better metal band in all aspects of music. But props on Iron Maiden.
First of all voltage, Trivium has made the same album three times over. If they would have stopped at Ember or continued on that path I would have nothing bad to say. Second, I come from the same town that Trivium is from and they have done virtually nothing for the fans that got them to where they are now. Matt Heafy is a pompus pretentious asshole who thinks he is the bee's knees at guitar but really he is doing the same boring metalcore bullshit that every other metalcore band is doing, no wonder he got dropped from Dean. He acts like James Hetfield and then cries like a bitch when they compare him and his band to Metallica. Travis Smith was a dick to me in the Best Buy I used to work at when all I did was compliment his drumming skills and help him find his stupid fucking wii. Paulo is just a midget dick who has no creativity on bass. The only person I have respect for is Corey because he truly is talented and an all around nice guy. The only reason why Trivium blew up so fast is because Heafy's daddy is loaded and paid their way onto shows and into magazine articles. The same goes for the shittites of shitty bands, Black Tide. And the whole Japanese thing has gotta stop. I love the Japanese culture but Heafy is just using it cuz he has no other forms of inspiration to write about. And as for me liking Cradle of Filth, well sometimes I like to hear someone singing about something intelligent for a change. Dani Filth is a goddamn English Litterature major and listening to them is like a mini history lesson, not to mention their riffs are killer and so are their symphonics. The same goes for Maiden.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Visualize perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle_of_maiden View Post
First of all voltage, Trivium has made the same album three times over. If they would have stopped at Ember or continued on that path I would have nothing bad to say. Second, I come from the same town that Trivium is from and they have done virtually nothing for the fans that got them to where they are now. Matt Heafy is a pompus pretentious asshole who thinks he is the bee's knees at guitar but really he is doing the same boring metalcore bullshit that every other metalcore band is doing, no wonder he got dropped from Dean. He acts like James Hetfield and then cries like a bitch when they compare him and his band to Metallica. Travis Smith was a dick to me in the Best Buy I used to work at when all I did was compliment his drumming skills and help him find his stupid fucking wii. Paulo is just a midget dick who has no creativity on bass. The only person I have respect for is Corey because he truly is talented and an all around nice guy. The only reason why Trivium blew up so fast is because Heafy's daddy is loaded and paid their way onto shows and into magazine articles. The same goes for the shittites of shitty bands, Black Tide. And the whole Japanese thing has gotta stop. I love the Japanese culture but Heafy is just using it cuz he has no other forms of inspiration to write about. And as for me liking Cradle of Filth, well sometimes I like to hear someone singing about something intelligent for a change. Dani Filth is a goddamn English Litterature major and listening to them is like a mini history lesson, not to mention their riffs are killer and so are their symphonics. The same goes for Maiden.
That's crazy. I mean, I know that Matt thinks he's much better than he is, and I agree with a lot of what you said even though I like them, but the whole band was really cool to me when I met them earlier this month. Matt even thanked me for rocking out and singing along.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:00 AM
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG?

Ascendancy in full
-----------------
Shogun in full
-----------------
Fugue (A Revelation)
Anthem (We are the Fire)
Old 11-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Trivium and Cradle Of Flith both suck balls IMO so there really no need to get into a crazy arguement about it.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 11-01-2009, 10:06 AM
N00B

Screw you Mastadon 421. I think Heafy is as good as he thinks he is. His solos are amazing and he comes up with unique and never been heard before riffs. Plus he made their first two albums when he was under 20 years old!!! He's just going to get better cuz he's still young. I don't think Paulo is uncreative at bass at all. My brother met them at Mayhem and he said they were all real cool and down to earth. Travis is in the top 3 metal drummers right now. Maybe he was a dick to you at Best Buy cuz you were a bad salesman, or he didn't feel like talking about music at the time. And how can you say there albums sound exactly alike? Obviously you havent listened to them. They all are completely different from one another.