Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO-- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990
Korn -- Denver, CO -- July 29th, 2002

  #51  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:40 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is online now
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Nope It's just fun at parties and stuff. Not a big deal guys Jesus Christ, getting drunk with hot beezy's every once in awhile on the weekend is not exactly alocoholism

Beezy's?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
  #52  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:42 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Beezy's?
Fasho nukka

Cmon I'm a West Coast kid
__________________
Feel It
  #53  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:45 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is online now
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post

Cmon I'm a West Coast kid
That doesn't mean you can utter fifth rate ebonics which Fred Durst wouldn't even utter.

It also doesn't give you an excuse for thinking I would hack off the intro riff to Coma.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
  #54  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:46 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
That doesn't mean you can utter fifth rate ebonics which Fred Durst wouldn't even utter.

It also doesn't give you an excuse for thinking I would hack off the intro riff to Coma.
Ahh well, guess my young mind cannot grasp the finer points of using correct ebonics

I was just making sure man
__________________
Feel It
  #55  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:50 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is online now
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Ahh well, guess my young mind cannot grasp the finer points of using correct ebonics

I was just making sure man


This is correct use of ebonics for white folk.

"Well by golly gosh there William, I would be most splendid to attend your costume celebration this coming October."

Translation: "Come to yo Halloween pawty wit al dem fly bitches? Hizell fukkin yea Billy!"






I'm tired. G' night everybody!
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
  #56  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:51 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
This is correct use of ebonics for white folk.

"Well by golly gosh there William, I would be most splendid to attend your costume celebration this coming October."

Translation: "Come to yo Halloween pawty wit al dem fly bitches? Hizell fukkin yea Billy!"






I'm tired. G' night everybody!

__________________
Feel It
  #57  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:58 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Nope It's just fun at parties and stuff. Not a big deal guys Jesus Christ, getting drunk with hot beezy's every once in awhile on the weekend is not exactly alocoholism
No, but studies show that teens that drink before the age of 18 are......









irresponsible
  #58  
Old 02-06-2007, 09:10 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
No, but studies show that teens that drink before the age of 18 are......









irresponsible
Oh well, not like its even a big deal worth mentioning, I don't get it
__________________
Feel It
  #59  
Old 02-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
I better not say when I started drinking

Ozzfest for free? I just got Pavo's voicemail and I though he was making a joke
  #60  
Old 02-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
And Mountain Dew sucks, drink Dr. Pepper
I think I have to ban you... so much nonsene has gotten into you lately
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008