Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014

Old 02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Exclamation

Oh my God......I just realized.........for free, I can watch Black Label Society, possibly Alice In Chains, and maybe some underground halfway decent metalcore Joe Blow, and get a full day under the sun of getting drunk and ridiculing metalcore poser scenester fags My friend and I already decided we are beating up the first kid we see in a Trivium shirt

Only now do I realize the potential genius, thank you Sharon!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Oh my God......I just realized.........for free, I can watch Black Label Society, possibly Alice In Chains, and maybe some underground halfway decent metalcore Joe Blow, and get a full day under the sun of getting drunk and ridiculing metalcore poser scenester fags My friend and I already decided we are beating up the first kid we see in a Trivium shirt

That's assuming, of course, that all the "people who aren't even into metal but are going cos its free" and the "Trivium fans" get all the tickets before you do.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
That's assuming, of course, that all the "people who aren't even into metal but are going cos its free" and the "Trivium fans" get all the tickets before you do.
O ye of little faith Sneaking into Shoreline for Ozzfest is easier than stealing a couple Dimebag riffs, butchering them, and ending up on the second stage
Old 02-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
O ye of little faith Sneaking into Shoreline for Ozzfest is easier than stealing a couple Dimebag riffs, butchering them, and ending up on the second stage

So if you're gonna sneak into Ozzfest, what difference does it make if admission is free or $300?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
So if you're gonna sneak into Ozzfest, what difference does it make if admission is free or $300?
It just makes things more complicated if I have to, and if thats the case I almost definitely won't do it, just pointing out that its never necessary to pay that amount

I'm gonna let my friends handle getting tickets, if they wanna score me one then fine, I'll go and make a fun day of it. If not, pssh, who the fuck cares?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:

arent you like 16 or 17? And your idea of a fun day is beating up kids and getting drunk? You are a douchebag
Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 PM
We're dying on the inside

I'm very friggin' confused. But if it's seriously, honest-to-God, no-strings-attached FREE, fuck yeah I'll go.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Wow. Like someone already said, though, they're probably not going to get many big names.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
your idea of a fun day is beating up kids and getting drunk?
I'd like to see who thinks that isn't fun?

Better than most whatever else I'd be doing that day anyhow probably, although I dunno it's the summer..........
Old 02-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Director, Set List Intelligence

I remain very skeptical about this annoucement. Nothing is free and the uncertainity involved (too many details unannounced) makes me cautious. This announcement was timed at the beginning of a concert industry trade show. Ozzfest has announced a new business model and it will generate a lot of buzz in front of the right people. Kids and the metal have-nots will be excited at the 'free' part. Personally, I'd rather pay for my normal seat/location/experience (PLARS). I like the value I've received the last three years and would buy it again in a heartbeat.