Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

  #1  
Old 02-05-2007, 04:45 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
For Two Days in a Row...

Our city has cancelled school, the night before!!!

I could finish my Honors Society application , my algebra homework, and my thesis paper.....but why?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Is it because everything north of the Mason-Dixon has turned into the Arctic the last couple of days?
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2007, 04:52 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Is it because everything north of the Mason-Dixon has turned into the Arctic the last couple of days?
It's actually because of all the Immortal I've been listening to
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
God doesnt want anything to ruin Brad's and my week leading up to Mastodon..


And yes, because the wind chill is in the negatives.....

Thank God for Al Gore's 4 additional degrees of global warming!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
God doesnt want anything to ruin Brad's and my week leading up to Mastodon..


And yes, because the wind chill is in the negatives.....

Thank God for Al Gore's 4 additional degrees of global warming!
You do realize that global warming doesn't necessarily mean a rise in temp...right?
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
You do realize that global warming doesn't necessarily mean a rise in temp...right?
I know nothing about global warming. I feel by not knowing the facts, I can ensure that my view point is always right, in my own mind.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:00 AM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,519
God damn, it's COLD. We had band practice Sunday and quit after an hour, because our underground lair was just too damn cold for life. I even took the day off of work yesterday, because, seriously, it was just too fucking cold for work.

And I hate all of you that have snow days! My mom is a teacher so she was home this morning as I left for class at 8
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-06-2007, 10:09 AM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
God damn, it's COLD. We had band practice Sunday and quit after an hour, because our underground lair was just too damn cold for life. I even took the day off of work yesterday, because, seriously, it was just too fucking cold for work.

And I hate all of you that have snow days! My mom is a teacher so she was home this morning as I left for class at 8
we didnt have a snow day....we had a cold day
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-06-2007, 10:25 AM
zgodt's Avatar
zgodt zgodt is offline
Exit quickly or feel the sting of the pimp hand.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,838
School here's been cancelled yesterday and today, too, due to windchill temperatures of 20 degrees below zero.
__________________
So well informed I don't know where the truth begins.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-06-2007, 10:40 AM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
we didnt have a snow day....we had a cold day
Inclement weather day
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008