Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Old 02-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Director, Set List Intelligence

Asshole Opinion Is Open

Asshole Opinion is now open to the public, so the world can now read whatever shit is on you mind.

Why the name change? I've been writing the Permanent Record since day one of the site, and don't really want to give that name up for my writings. However, I've had this name Asshole Opinion lying around unused for quite some time. I've finally found a good use for it.

All blog entries from testing have been wiped. I've changed the Asshole entry (huh huh uh huh uh huh...) page so it reflects the latest posts and comments. Probably tomorrow, I'm relaunching a new homepage for metalsetlists (the one you get when you type www.metalsetlists.com) and it will have a box for the latest Asshole Opinion entries.

If there is a category (i.e. a missing genre or just something new) you want added, pm me. You can add your own category unique to your blog but if it is something everyone will benefit from, do the right thing and pm me.