Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

  #4301  
Old 03-07-2012, 08:16 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,938
Kverlertak takes the show outside
Reply With Quote
  #4302  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:54 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Why are they the coolest band in existence? Can someone answer that for me?
Reply With Quote
  #4303  
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Seventhzealot's Avatar
Seventhzealot Seventhzealot is offline
...So let the children come to me, their mother loves me so shall they...
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 1,771
Sporting Lisbon against City followed by United against Bilbao
__________________
A Broken Plane
A Broken Dream
A Broken Heart
A Broken Team
No Word Said
A Silent Vow
We Loved You Then
We Love You Now
Reply With Quote
  #4304  
Old 03-08-2012, 05:05 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Why are they the coolest band in existence? Can someone answer that for me?
That is pretty awesome. They must have some great equipment to be able to do that.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #4305  
Old 03-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Seventhzealot's Avatar
Seventhzealot Seventhzealot is offline
...So let the children come to me, their mother loves me so shall they...
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 1,771
Lyon vs Lille
__________________
A Broken Plane
A Broken Dream
A Broken Heart
A Broken Team
No Word Said
A Silent Vow
We Loved You Then
We Love You Now
Reply With Quote
  #4306  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:43 PM
illninoese's Avatar
illninoese illninoese is offline
Humanaut
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cocoa, FL
Posts: 612


I just finished this movie a couple of days ago. Holy balls, Michael Fassbender is a fucking beast in this. I can compare his performance to Christian Bale's in The Machinist. The director is also a fucking beast. He was able to shoot a 17-minute unbroken scene with some intense dialogue. Has anyone here seen this before?
Reply With Quote
  #4307  
Old 03-10-2012, 07:11 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,718
Blog Entries: 19
I'm watching That Metal Show for the first time. They had "Top 5 New Bands" and it was like:

1. Black Country Communion
2. Buckcherry
3. Chickenfoot
4. Danko Jones
5. Five Finger Death Punch

One of the guys lobbied to get SOAD and Ghost on there, but no one was having it. :I The fuck is this shit
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #4308  
Old 03-10-2012, 07:20 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I'm watching That Metal Show for the first time. They had "Top 5 New Bands" and it was like:

1. Black Country Communion
2. Buckcherry
3. Chickenfoot
4. Danko Jones
5. Five Finger Death Punch

One of the guys lobbied to get SOAD and Ghost on there, but no one was having it. :I The fuck is this shit
What is "new" by their standards? Buckcherry and SOAD are certainly not new. They've been around for over 10 years. Chickenfoot formed recently but it's all well known old guys so I wouldn't count that either. For me to consider a band new they would have had to first form in the past 5 years.
Reply With Quote
  #4309  
Old 03-10-2012, 07:32 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,718
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
What is "new" by their standards? Buckcherry and SOAD are certainly not new. They've been around for over 10 years. Chickenfoot formed recently but it's all well known old guys so I wouldn't count that either. For me to consider a band new they would have had to first form in the past 5 years.
I see that this episode is from last year (Anthrax is on it promoting Worship Music) and they joked like "maybe we should call this Top 5 Bands in the last 10 years" BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS.
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #4310  
Old 03-10-2012, 08:44 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by illninoese View Post


I just finished this movie a couple of days ago. Holy balls, Michael Fassbender is a fucking beast in this. I can compare his performance to Christian Bale's in The Machinist. The director is also a fucking beast. He was able to shoot a 17-minute unbroken scene with some intense dialogue. Has anyone here seen this before?
Yes! So glad someone else has seen this movie. I fell in love with Fassbender after seeing it; such a great performance.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008