Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Old 05-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Exit quickly or feel the sting of the pimp hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
BARAQ OBAM IZ BLAK..HEE IZ GOD 4 PREZIDNT! VOT 4 BARAQ OBAM, HEE AINT WITE LOL HE IZ AWTHENTIKLLY AFRIKN-AMRIKAN...THT MEENS HE IZ GRATE
This is not a smart post.

For future reference -- and this may be a useful lesson for all the whiny teenagers on board -- typing something sarcastic in capital letters with bad spelling does not amount to satire. It does not equate to making a good point. It's just fucking tedious.

Thank you for your attention, and have a nice day.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

I was already voting for Obama anyways but yeah
Old 05-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Blunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
I was already voting for Obama anyways but yeah
really? thats sick

OBAMA!!
Old 05-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Blunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
BARAQ OBAM IZ BLAK..HEE IZ GOD 4 PREZIDNT! VOT 4 BARAQ OBAM, HEE AINT WITE LOL HE IZ AWTHENTIKLLY AFRIKN-AMRIKAN...THT MEENS HE IZ GRATE
dude . . . shut the fuck up

nobody thinks Obama will be great just because he is black . . . what makes you think i whant a black president any more than a white president? . . . people think he will be great because he is new. Just like Kennedy, he is a youngster, and hes got some new ideas . . . ones that havent failed multiple times in the past like every other candidate from both parties. Maybe his ideas wont work . . . but its worth it to me to give something new a try. To say that people who plan to vote for Obama are only doing so because he is black is a ridiculous asinine claim. I fully expect you to refrase or take back that comment.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:15 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

I suggest we not get into digging skeletons out of the canidates closets, cause let me tell you Paul's statement is NOTHING compared to some of the stuff other major frontrunners have. But hey, atleast Paul's misdemeanor constitutional.

Mudslinging won't accomplish anything good. Everyone has their own way in life and we choose presidential canidates according to that (among other things), its futile to try and change each other's views on life so lets just not even get into this.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Blunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
I suggest we not get into digging skeletons out of the canidates closets, cause let me tell you Paul's statement is NOTHING compared to some of the stuff other major frontrunners have. But hey, atleast Paul's misdemeanor constitutional.

Mudslinging won't accomplish anything good. Everyone has their own way in life and we choose presidential canidates according to that (among other things), its futile to try and change each other's views on life so lets just not even get into this.
so are you saying we should elect a blatantly racist president on the grounds that nobody is perfect?
Old 05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888 View Post
so are you saying we should elect a blatantly racist president on the grounds that nobody is perfect?

Im saying we shouldnt be stupid enough to vote based on past personal issues the canidates may have, instead we should focus on the policies they support and their past voting records. All mudslinging does is detract from the important matters.

If your going to debate a politician do it about their politics not about their personalities.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Blunts.

Quote:
Im saying we shouldnt be stupid enough to vote based on past personal issues the canidates may have, instead we should focus on the policies they support and their past voting records. All mudslinging does is detract from the important matters.

If your going to debate a politician do it about their politics not about their personalities.
but this isnt about his personality. This is not mudslinging . . . mudslinging is like accusing him of rape or something absurd like that. Do you honestly think that his racism would not effect his politics? Of course it will . . . just like it has affected every racist president in the past.

You know what he'll do? He'll cut benefits to black communities and the when the crime rate there skyrockets, he'll claim its because blacks are morally inferior. When i get mugged by some black gangster because hes been pushed over the edge by lack of opportunity, ill know just who to thank.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:

So basically what you are saying is that it is ok to be a racist if you have good policies. Good policies for whom?

How on earth can you say that his personality (racism) will not affect his politics? His racism is his personality, his personality is his agency and his agency is part of his social persona, therefore his racism is part of his social persona, part of his political agenda.

I cannot believe people argue in favor of racism, I cannot believe people think it is ok to be racist if you have good policies. There is no middle ground with racism, there is no gray area with racism, either you support it or you condemn it.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
So basically what you are saying is that it is ok to be a racist if you have good policies. Good policies for whom?

How on earth can you say that his personality (racism) will not affect his politics? His racism is his personality, his personality is his agency and his agency is part of his social persona, therefore his racism is part of his social persona, part of his political agenda.

I cannot believe people argue in favor of racism, I cannot believe people think it is ok to be racist if you have good policies. There is no middle ground with racism, there is no gray area with racism, either you support it or you condemn it.
That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say.