Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 14th, 2014

Old 12-13-2011, 09:37 AM
...So let the children come to me, their mother loves me so shall they...

Watching 'Superbad' because I'm bored, lonely and bored.
A Broken Team
No Word Said
A Silent Vow
We Loved You Then
We Love You Now
Old 12-13-2011, 07:29 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Best thing to come out of recent Doctor Who stuff is the third series of Torchwood, which was amazing.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Your abnormal opinions have gone too far now.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

An annual tradition: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

What a classic. The majority of the best lines in the movie are delivered by the truly crazy Randy Quaid.

Exempli gratia:

Eddie: "If you don't remember, this here's Rocky."
Art: "Have you got a kiss for me?"
Eddie: "You better take a rain check on that Art. He's got a lip fungus they ain't identified yet."

Cathrine: "You remember Ruby Sue?"
Frances: "Oh yeah. Oh my gosh, her eyes aren't crossed anymore."
Eddie: "That's something ain't it? She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know."

Eddie: "After that long drive, we could use a little private time together. Honey, why don't you run and get the kid's things. And, don't forget the rubber sheets and the gerbils."

Eddie: "He's cute, ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it's best to just let him finish."

Eddie: "Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career."
Clark: "College?"
Eddie: "Carnival."
Clark: "You got to be proud."
Eddie: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He'll be guessing people's weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?"
Clark: "No."
Eddie: "She's got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she's ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook."

Eddie: "Well, don't go putting none of that stuff on my sled Clark. You know that metal plate in my head?"
Clark: "Ah! How could I forget?"
Eddie: "I had to have it replaced, because everytime Cathrine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about a half-hour or so. So, over at the VA, they had to replace it with a plastic one. It ain't as strong. So, I don't know if I ought to go sailing down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brain but a piece of government plastic."
Clark: "You really think it matters Eddie?"
Eddie: "Well, see the plate runs right underneath the part here. See, over here, nothing. But, here if this gets dented, then my hair just ain't going to look right."
Old 12-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Bringer of Darkness

De Lift, awesome retro horror movie from the Netherlands. It's about a killer elavator Just recently saw the newest movie by the same director called "Sint", that's how I came across this.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:00 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
An annual tradition: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

What a classic. The majority of the best lines in the movie are delivered by the truly crazy Randy Quaid.

Exempli gratia:

Eddie: "If you don't remember, this here's Rocky."
Art: "Have you got a kiss for me?"
Eddie: "You better take a rain check on that Art. He's got a lip fungus they ain't identified yet."

Cathrine: "You remember Ruby Sue?"
Frances: "Oh yeah. Oh my gosh, her eyes aren't crossed anymore."
Eddie: "That's something ain't it? She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know."

Eddie: "After that long drive, we could use a little private time together. Honey, why don't you run and get the kid's things. And, don't forget the rubber sheets and the gerbils."

Eddie: "He's cute, ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it's best to just let him finish."

Eddie: "Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career."
Clark: "College?"
Eddie: "Carnival."
Clark: "You got to be proud."
Eddie: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He'll be guessing people's weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?"
Clark: "No."
Eddie: "She's got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she's ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook."

Eddie: "Well, don't go putting none of that stuff on my sled Clark. You know that metal plate in my head?"
Clark: "Ah! How could I forget?"
Eddie: "I had to have it replaced, because everytime Cathrine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about a half-hour or so. So, over at the VA, they had to replace it with a plastic one. It ain't as strong. So, I don't know if I ought to go sailing down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brain but a piece of government plastic."
Clark: "You really think it matters Eddie?"
Eddie: "Well, see the plate runs right underneath the part here. See, over here, nothing. But, here if this gets dented, then my hair just ain't going to look right."
I watch that every year with my family.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
I watch that every year with my family.
That, and afterward we watched the other annual tradition (this one sans little ones, of course) - Bad Santa. Fucking movie rules.

I'll never look at Lauren Graham the same way again after hearing her utter some of my favorite lines in the film:

FUCK ME, SANTA!
FUCK ME, SANTA!
FUCK ME, SANTA!
FUCK ME, SANTA!

Old 12-18-2011, 08:01 PM
not the mama

Dexter season finale was satisfying to say the least
Old 12-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Altars of Radness

Watching all the episodes of American Horror Story.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Hell Bent for Liquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb420 View Post
De Lift, awesome retro horror movie from the Netherlands. It's about a killer elavator Just recently saw the newest movie by the same director called "Sint", that's how I came across this.
Never heard of De Lift, but I've read about Sint and I thought it sounded like a potentially kick-ass film. How was it?
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Old 12-21-2011, 01:07 AM
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epidemic Reign View Post
Never heard of De Lift, but I've read about Sint and I thought it sounded like a potentially kick-ass film. How was it?
It was ridiculous in a good way. The chase scene on the rooftops was epic, and the most badass Christmas film scene ever. Its really gory and funny at the same time.