Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

  #3961  
Old 10-27-2011, 07:11 PM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 3,041
Blog Entries: 2
Halloween 4 on AMC, for the umpteenth time in the last few days. Fear Fest is shit anymore. Halloween, III, IV, and V over and over. No II. No Hellraiser's, no Friday the 13th's (except Jason Goes to Hell, which is shit), no Nightmare on Elm Street's, no Motel Hell, nothing except four Halloween films on repeat. God forbid throwing in a classic Romero film. Damn you AMC.
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
  #3962  
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 AM
masterguy49's Avatar
masterguy49 masterguy49 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,620
So recently I finished Breaking Bad(up till end of Season 4) and holyfuckbestshowontv

Started Arrested Development and at first I hated it but now I fucking love it and I'm almost done with season 1.
Reply With Quote
  #3963  
Old 10-28-2011, 01:20 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
http://www.4ad.com/sessions/010

__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #3964  
Old 10-28-2011, 01:22 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,829
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterguy49 View Post
So recently I finished Breaking Bad(up till end of Season 4) and holyfuckbestshowontv

Started Arrested Development and at first I hated it but now I fucking love it and I'm almost done with season 1.
Haha, I started Arrested Development last night. Only watched the first two episodes so far, but it's pretty funny.
__________________
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
Reply With Quote
  #3965  
Old 10-28-2011, 01:23 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is online now
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Haha, I started Arrested Development last night. Only watched the first two episodes so far, but it's pretty funny.
Nice, the first season is funny but it gets even funnier later on.

I plan on starting Breaking Bad eventually.
Reply With Quote
  #3966  
Old 10-28-2011, 01:35 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,844
So I watched the Beavis & Butthead episode. On the one hand, they got all the bells and whistles right and it was like they never left, but on the other hand, the episodes kind of sucked. "Crying" was just lame. Why the hell didn't they start off with Holy Cornholio since it was the one making the rounds? That looked amazing and would have started this out great with a bang.

Overall, 3/5.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #3967  
Old 10-28-2011, 01:43 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is online now
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
So I watched the Beavis & Butthead episode. On the one hand, they got all the bells and whistles right and it was like they never left, but on the other hand, the episodes kind of sucked. "Crying" was just lame. Why the hell didn't they start off with Holy Cornholio since it was the one making the rounds? That looked amazing and would have started this out great with a bang.

Overall, 3/5.
I loved it, I think I laughed more at the couch scenes then the actual episode parts though. Initially I thought including tv commentary parts was a bad idea, it seemed even worse when the comic con trailer came out and they just showed jersey shore commentary and didn't show any music videos at all. I was pleased to see it was mostly music videos. I loved the True Life commentary and the Skrillex video commentary.
Reply With Quote
  #3968  
Old 10-29-2011, 12:40 AM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
Just watched it and thought it was great. The crying episode was pretty lame though, seemed unfinished.
Reply With Quote
  #3969  
Old 10-29-2011, 01:11 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
Halloween 4 on AMC, for the umpteenth time in the last few days. Fear Fest is shit anymore. Halloween, III, IV, and V over and over. No II. No Hellraiser's, no Friday the 13th's (except Jason Goes to Hell, which is shit), no Nightmare on Elm Street's, no Motel Hell, nothing except four Halloween films on repeat. God forbid throwing in a classic Romero film. Damn you AMC.
I know, and normally AMC is a damn good channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
The Nat likes this.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?

Last edited by Natrlhi; 10-30-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3970  
Old 10-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Epidemic Reign's Avatar
Epidemic Reign Epidemic Reign is offline
Hell Bent for Liquor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 3,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
Halloween 4 on AMC, for the umpteenth time in the last few days.
Danielle Harris

LONG before she was legal.

But now...
__________________
10.01 Sonata Arctica
11.03 King Diamond
01.22 70000 Tons of Metal
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008