Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Carcass -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 13th, 2014
Destruction -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 14th, 2014
Ghoul -- Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014
Dave Mustaine with San Diego Symphony -- San Diego, CA -- April 12th, 2014

  #1  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
Dream Therion Setlist

01. The Blood Of Kingu
02. Typhon
03. The Perennial Sophia
04. Lemuria
05. Quetzacoatl
06. Wine Of Aluqah
07. Tuna 1613
08. Son Of The Sun
09. Emerald Crown
10. The Wisdom And The Cage
11. Asgard
12. Invocation Of Namaah
13. Black Sun
14. Uthark Runa
15. Ginnungagap
16. The Khlysti Evangelist
17. Wand Of Abaris
18. Three Treasures
----------------------------------------------
19. Seven Secrets Of The Sphinx
20. Rise Of Sodom And Gomorrah
21. Cults Of The Shadow
22. To Mega Therion


I seriously think I'd die if I saw them play that set.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
I have to say, I'm very dissapointed at the response to this thread.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-09-2007, 12:03 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post
07. Tuna 1613
:


I only have one album of theirs so doing a setlist would be pointless.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post


I only have one album of theirs so doing a setlist would be pointless.
That's what I thought when I first saw the song title, but Tuna is actually a city in Sweden. And the song is totally awesome.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2007, 12:10 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post
That's what I thought when I first saw the song title, but Tuna is actually a city in Sweden. And the song is totally awesome.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post
01. The Blood Of Kingu
02. Typhon
03. The Perennial Sophia
04. Lemuria
05. Quetzacoatl
06. Wine Of Aluqah
07. Tuna 1613
08. Son Of The Sun
09. Emerald Crown
10. The Wisdom And The Cage
11. Asgard
12. Invocation Of Namaah
13. Black Sun
14. Uthark Runa
15. Ginnungagap
16. The Khlysti Evangelist
17. Wand Of Abaris
18. Three Treasures
----------------------------------------------
19. Seven Secrets Of The Sphinx
20. Rise Of Sodom And Gomorrah
21. Cults Of The Shadow
22. To Mega Therion


I seriously think I'd die if I saw them play that set.

Where is Kaly Yuga 1 and Kaly Yuga 2???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post

I only have one album of theirs .
Poser!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:11 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
Poser!!!!


Hey, I didn't post a list, I admitted that I only had one album
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008