Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Worcester, MA -- July 26th, 1988
Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014

  #21  
Old 12-03-2006, 07:10 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECHO EN MEXICO View Post
Something Wild: SUCKS

Hatebreeder: SUCKS

Follow the Reaper: SUCKS

Hate Crew Deathroll: SUCKS

Are You Dead Yet?: SUCKS
I know you're more an old school Priest\Sabbath\Purple kind of style lover Hecho, but have you really tried to listem to them ? or you're just saying that to be funny, try Hate Crew Deathroll man, songs like Sixpounder or Angels Don't Kill are really not that extreme except for the vocals, but I'd be very surprised if you say you don't like it or appreciate it, at least musically



Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-03-2006, 08:12 AM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
I know you're more an old school Priest\Sabbath\Purple kind of style lover Hecho, but have you really tried to listem to them ? or you're just saying that to be funny, try Hate Crew Deathroll man, songs like Sixpounder or Angels Don't Kill are really not that extreme except for the vocals, but I'd be very surprised if you say you don't like it or appreciate it, at least musically



Cheers !
PowerMaiden
I think he just hates the vocal style. It's not the way of the HECHO.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-03-2006, 08:41 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
I think he just hates the vocal style. It's not the way of the HECHO.
I used to LOATHE that style of vocals. But after hearing Bonded By Blood (Exodus) and latter day Pantera, I got a little bit more used to it. That said, at least Balloff and Phil Anselmo were intillgible. I still can't understand what the fuck Alexi is saying on Hatebreeder, even when I read a lyric sheet. But still, its pretty easy to phase out the vocals and listen to everything else.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-03-2006, 09:15 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECHO EN MEXICO View Post
Something Wild: SUCKS

Hatebreeder: SUCKS

Follow the Reaper: SUCKS

Hate Crew Deathroll: SUCKS

Are You Dead Yet?: SUCKS
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-03-2006, 12:17 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,830
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
I think he just hates the vocal style. It's not the way of the HECHO.
THIS IS THE WAY OF HECHO.
__________________
Jaco died for our sins so that modern bass players could be free to play more and be heard.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-03-2006, 12:18 PM
HECHO EN MEXICO's Avatar
HECHO EN MEXICO HECHO EN MEXICO is offline
FUCK BUSH! VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKE FOREST, C.A.
Posts: 8,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed View Post
THIS IS THE WAY OF HECHO.
__________________
I AM A ....

MUSIC FANATIC/SOCIALIST//BEER DRINKER
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008