Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 11-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Shredder

Well 400 miles for Genesis, no, since i don't even listen to them. I'll let you know about ticket prices though if you want.
28th Eric Clapton
Old 11-07-2006, 01:36 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
http://www.genesis-music.com/genesispr.htm

Bump. No American dates yet anyway.
Yeah Really ruined my day, I was psyched to find out when I'd be seeing Genesis.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
Yeah Really ruined my day, I was psyched to find out when I'd be seeing Genesis.

you must have had a shitty day if the realization of Genesis NOT announcing US tour dates ruined it.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom

you must have had a shitty day if the realization of Genesis NOT announcing US tour dates ruined it.
It didn't seriously ruin my day but it definitely sucked. No need to get your panties in a twist.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
It didn't seriously ruin my day but it definitely sucked. No need to get your panties in a twist.
O OK

it just pissed me off to read that, and how bad your life would have to be if you got that upset over something that didnt happen....that and how you seemed oh so glad the republicans lost out, even though you like to preach the word of nonpartisanship to all the sheeple at school.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:48 PM

Quote:
O OK

it just pissed me off to read that, and how bad your life would have to be if you got that upset over something that didnt happen....that and how you seemed oh so glad the republicans lost out, even though you like to preach the word of nonpartisanship to all the sheeple at school.
The first part of that makes no sense. It isn't something that "didn't happen", it's something that did happen for Europe, and not for America. And my life isn't bad, but I have the right to be upset over that. Just as I had the right to be upset over the Maiden dates.

The second part of that is irrelevant, because, by default, some party has to take control of the House and Senate, and I personally would prefer for it to be the Dems this year. No, I don't like either party, but for the time being, it's the lesser of two evils, and a necessary change.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
The first part of that makes no sense. It isn't something that "didn't happen", it's something that did happen for Europe, and not for America. And my life isn't bad, but I have the right to be upset over that. Just as I had the right to be upset over the Maiden dates.

The second part of that is irrelevant, because, by default, some party has to take control of the House and Senate, and I personally would prefer for it to be the Dems this year. No, I don't like either party, but for the time being, it's the lesser of two evils, and a necessary change.
no....the Republican party as a whole has done nothing wrong. Nor has the Democratic party done anything wrong. i have a real problem with people mistaking Bush as a cookie-cutter Republican. Not all GOPers are war mongerers, prostitute abusers, child rapers, thiefs, etc.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:54 PM

Quote:
no....the Republican party as a whole has done nothing wrong. Nor has the Democratic party done anything wrong. i have a real problem with people mistaking Bush as a cookie-cutter Republican. Not all GOPers are war mongerers, prostitute abusers, child rapers, thiefs, etc.
Well, no party "as a whole" can do something wrong, but a hell of a lot of Republicans have done something wrong in the last few years, whereas only a few Democrats have made significant fuckups.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Well, no party "as a whole" can do something wrong, but a hell of a lot of Republicans have done something wrong in the last few years, whereas only a few Democrats have made significant fuckups.
to be honest, the majority of Republicans have done nothing wrong.

oh..Ted Kennedy killed his girlfriend. Hilary forgave her husband for jizzing on a fat intern and lying under oath. she also bought a house in NY, just so she could run there. but they are still in office...Imagine that
Old 11-08-2006, 05:01 PM

Quote:
to be honest, the majority of Republicans have done nothing wrong.

oh..Ted Kennedy killed his girlfriend. Hilary forgave her husband for jizzing on a fat intern and lying under oath. but they are still in office...Imagine that
I know, but so have the majority of Democrats.

And I said the last few years. While I fucking hate the Kennedys and Clintons, I don't think their actions should speak for their whole party. Nor should the actions of Republicans speak for theirs. Either way, our country is probably screwed to a certain degree.

We need a strong leader like Teddy Roosevelt.