Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 11-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888
because it sounds like a lot of distortion and screaming . . . maybe its just the bad sound quality
The vocal demo is just us standing there and growling into the mic. The Karmicguitarbass is just my brother and brad playing their guitar and bass, through the intro and first verse...They both messed up a little, but we had just thought most of it up about an hour before, so. The other song is karmicguitarbass with my sad attempt at adding the vocals in.

With time will come practice and with practice will come experience and with experience will come know-how.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Blunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom
The vocal demo is just us standing there and growling into the mic. The Karmicguitarbass is just my brother and brad playing their guitar and bass, through the intro and first verse...They both messed up a little, but we had just thought most of it up about an hour before, so. The other song is karmicguitarbass with my sad attempt at adding the vocals in.

With time will come practice and with practice will come experience and with experience will come know-how.
then why did you bother recording it. Dont waste your time with deciding band names and lame photo-shoots . . . actually write songs and then rehearse them until they are tight and exactly how you want them. Then record them in a studio. Thats proffessional. This whole thing seems like you guys just dicking around for fun.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
This whole thing seems like you guys just dicking around for fun.
Oh...I forgot...Steve Harris, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ronnie James Dio, Dave Mustaine, James Hetfield, Kerry King, Tom Araya, Dimebag Darrel, Rob Halford, KK Downing, and any other musician never messed around when playing music. They all started bands with 100% seriousness and were A+ artists as soon as they picked up their instruments.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
then why did you bother recording it. Dont waste your time with deciding band names and lame photo-shoots . . . actually write songs and then rehearse them until they are tight and exactly how you want them. Then record them in a studio. Thats proffessional. This whole thing seems like you guys just dicking around for fun.
the band names was already decided, names for songs and lyrics were also pre-decided. The photo shoots were on our own time, and didnt take very long, as a matter of fact.

We are writing songs, and rehearsing them.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Blunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom
Oh...I forgot...Steve Harris, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ronnie James Dio, Dave Mustaine, James Hetfield, Kerry King, Tom Araya, Dimebag Darrel, Rob Halford, KK Downing, and any other musician never messed around when playing music. They all started bands with 100% seriousness and were A+ artists as soon as they picked up their instruments.
thats not what im talking about and you know it.
there is a big difference between making music for fun and making noise for fun and calling it music . . . im not saying that you guys suck, but cmon listen to that stuff . . . its crap. After you have written some actual music and recorded it, then i will take you guys seriously.

btw your pm box is full so i cant respond to ur message
Old 11-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
thats not what im talking about and you know it.
there is a big difference between making music for fun and making noise for fun and calling it music . . . im not saying that you guys suck, but cmon listen to that stuff . . . its crap. After you have written some actual music and recorded it, then i will take you guys seriously.

btw your pm box is full so i cant respond to ur message
we are going to keep practicing and getting better. The stuff sounded pretty good when we were playing, but like I said, quality is more than halved during the transfer from recorder to WAV to MP3

go ahead and send the message
Old 11-06-2006, 03:38 AM
We're dying on the inside

If we get real equipment/studio time this will suck less. But yes, it sucks right now. Balls.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:40 AM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
If we get real equipment/studio time this will suck less. But yes, it sucks right now. Balls.
yeah..I know

But after sleeping, and then listening to the song again this morning, I can remember the sound we were shooting for, and it's pretty cool. Amanda said she would let us use a studio that he mixes some of her bands in.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:34 AM
I Kill Your Face

I'll be your drummer
Old 11-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillYourFace
I'll be your drummer
we have a drummer....