Satanic Warmaster -- Mexico City, Mexico -- July 5th, 2014
Dying Fetus -- Merriam, KS -- July 12th, 2014
Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-14-2006, 10:00 AM
HEY! LISTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLardsAlot
But what made me feel even more untr00 was that there was (and pardon my language) some dumbass mother fucker who tapped on our shoulders and was like "Sit down, we cant see!" So, not wanting to start any shit, we sat.
Just say no.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:37 AM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85
Dude, FUCK that. I would've told them to fuck off. Shit, sometimes I don't blame Bruce for some of the stuff he says about American fans...

That's awesome though. Steve finally saw Maiden!!

there was another guy and his girlfriend next to me who didnt sit down, then the guy came down to his row and is like "sit down we cant see" and he said "then stand up!".

then security removed him because he wouldnt sit down. i mean wtf, this was a fuckin rock concert youre not supposed to act like a little bitch.

another gay thing was that the front row was almost completly empty, but they wouldnt let anyone sit there.

and I made it there JUST in time. the traffic was so bad it took me 3 and a half hours to get from the ferry in weehawken to giants stadium.
apparently maiden knew about the traffic and held off starting for 15 mins.

after the amolad the energy in the place just exploded, it was awesome

- edit: oh yea, and there was an elderly couple sitting right infront of me. at first i wondered why they were even there because they didnt seem very into it, but once 2 mins to midnight came on i saw the old lady throw her hands up. it was cool seeing fans that old still supporting the band

Last edited by Div; 10-14-2006 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:53 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLardsAlot
Yeah, I felt stupid.
Ben and I were already sitting, haha. It wasn't really worth standing up until FOTD.

It was just such a stupid idea for them to do all of AMOLAD. I like how Bruce tried to tell us it was "for the fans" because AMOLAD was their highest charting US album ever, so of course we must want to hear the whole fucking 1 hr 20 minute thing live. LGlkjdfksd.

But whatever, it was worth it to see Maiden regardless. I'm just pissed that our first Maiden show was... this.
Old 10-14-2006, 04:45 PM
I Kill Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller
Ben and I were already sitting, haha. It wasn't really worth standing up until FOTD.

It was just such a stupid idea for them to do all of AMOLAD. I like how Bruce tried to tell us it was "for the fans" because AMOLAD was their highest charting US album ever, so of course we must want to hear the whole fucking 1 hr 20 minute thing live. LGlkjdfksd.

But whatever, it was worth it to see Maiden regardless. I'm just pissed that our first Maiden show was... this.
oh I didn't know somebody asked steve to sit down. I was just like... i'm not standing for this.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:25 PM
I'M BACK

During Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, they accidentally cut off Adrians solo, cut it in half actually... He looked quite angry.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:28 PM
In Search of Truth

Well, it's official, about 80% of Maiden "fans" need to be taken outside and flogged to death.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:21 AM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114
During Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, they accidentally cut off Adrians solo, cut it in half actually... He looked quite angry.

Hah, I forgot about that. I was like "wait, that's not how the song goes..."
Old 10-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Catch The Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div
- edit: oh yea, and there was an elderly couple sitting right infront of me. at first i wondered why they were even there because they didnt seem very into it, but once 2 mins to midnight came on i saw the old lady throw her hands up. it was cool seeing fans that old still supporting the band
How elderly were they? Older than in their 40's?
Old 10-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Shredder

At the Rolling Stones security told me to sit down, i told them to fuck off. They couldn't do shit.

I then ran up to the front row and stood there for the rest of the concert. They couldn't do anything
28th Eric Clapton
Old 10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakbobcat
At the Rolling Stones security told me to sit down, i told them to fuck off. They couldn't do shit.

I then ran up to the front row and stood there for the rest of the concert. They couldn't do anything

Now THAT is an accomplishment.

Tags
iron maiden