Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Sebastian Bach -- London, England -- July 9th, 2014
Extreme -- London, England -- July 8th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-08-2006, 05:24 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcurse
i was outside having a cigarette after bullet for my valentine and these two 12 year old emo girls walked out and were like "Well the concert is over!" I wanted say something, but didn't.
What do you like and what were you wearing? (I was at the show, naturally, and outside at about that same time)
Old 10-08-2006, 05:25 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div
i'm sure there will be a large review posted after the show.

is anyone else going to the East Rutherford show besides SirLardsAlot, Overkiller, KillYourFace, and myself?
Theclansman1114 is.

Lucky bitch. He's going cause he got a free ticket from a friend cause they couldnt go with the person they were originally going to go with.
Hahah, don't worry John, it's all good... I don't hate you...

... that much.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Metal DJ

I had on a black biker jacket with the Iron Maiden "Hallowed be Thy Name" shirt...I'm about 5'7" and heavy set...and a shaved head.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:02 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcurse
I had on a black biker jacket with the Iron Maiden "Hallowed be Thy Name" shirt...I'm about 5'7" and heavy set...and a shaved head.
Hmmm... I don't necessarily recall you... but there were so many people there...

I have slightly past shoulder-length dark blonde hair, was wearing a Dance of Death tour shirt, like 6'1, and fairly heavy set...
Old 10-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

What does 'heavy set' mean? Built?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:08 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
What does 'heavy set' mean? Built?
possibly, but in my case I'm just kind of a big guy... somewhat fat but mostly just a big guy...
Old 10-09-2006, 08:32 AM
N00B

in my opinnion its the bollocks that iron maiden are playing the whole of there new album. its such a good record and every song deserves to get played at the show. I'm seeing them in december in london, and of course i will miss some of there earlier stuff, but the regular maiden tracks have been played at every show for the past 15 odd years, its great to attend a show that is going to be near enough 75% new material set!!

I can understand all you "new" maiden fans being pissed off, but i think its great for the old skool fans to hear something different and new. You youngsters should appreciate it!!!

Also i can understand maiden playing the whole album, unlike on the dance of death tour just playing a handful of songs, i think AMOLAD is an excellent achievement to realese something so bold and fresh that revives maiden.

Plus to be honest, i dunno if its true, but in my opinnion maiden must get a bit tired of playing the same old set and same old songs. Last year is evidence of that where on there tour they were just playing material from the first 4 albums, i know that caused upset for the "new" maiden fans, but i fu**ing loved it!!! When are they gonna play that same set again??? and its the same with this tour, when are they gonna play this set again???

People with tickets to the maiden shows, count yourself lucky, this show's gonna go down in history!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:01 AM
frengo72

so i have to deduce that there is really no chance to listen to tem playing... i don't know... 22 acacia avenue or running free?
Of course they must play new songs but i think they have to change something when they'll play in europe..i'll go to the milan gig, my first ever concert..to tell the truth i expected another set list!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:39 AM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Don't worry, rumor has it that they're going to play a farewell "best of" tour in 08, which isn't THAT far away.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div
Don't worry, rumor has it that they're going to play a farewell "best of" tour in 08, which isn't THAT far away.
And no doubt it will end in the UK, And we will get the best of things Because that's they way Iron Maiden always work.
28th Eric Clapton

Tags
iron maiden