Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-08-2006, 09:48 AM
I'M BACK

GREAT REVIEW DT:

Many boos from me at that shitty opening act... I was quite loud. People were actually cheering for me cause I was so loud.

For Maiden: The people around us were such deadbeats. They stood there... that was it. No singing, no clapping, no NOTHING. It was quite annoying, considering how Bruce was trying to get the crowd into it, and practically the entire 2nd section basically ignored him... it was like they were forced to be there. Fuck them.

Maiden was awesome in every sense of the word, as you may have gathered from the first post.

Merch was quite amazing. A ton of it too. I bought a Breeg shirt and an AMOLAD album cover shirt and a wristband, funny enough, after seeing ALL that merch, me and Jeff actually knew someone who was complaining about being "disappointed" with the merch. WTF?! Some ppl complain about anything. And the merch was CLEARLY not something to be complaining about.

Great show, and I love the setlist. Bout time they do something a little different.

Oh, and Hail Terrence, my friend who gave us the center seats! We had a very atrocious angle and would not have seen a lot if he didnt let us sit with him.

Last edited by theclansman1114; 10-08-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:05 AM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114
GREAT REVIEW DT:

Many boos from me at that shitty opening act... I was quite loud. People were actually cheering for me cause I was so loud.

For Maiden: The people around us were such deadbeats. They stood there... that was it. No singing, no clapping, no NOTHING. It was quite annoying, considering how Bruce was trying to get the crowd into it, and practically the entire 2nd section basically ignored him... it was like they were forced to be there. Fuck them.

Maiden was awesome in every sense of the word, as you may have gathered from the first post.

Merch was quite amazing. A ton of it too. I bought a Breeg shirt and an AMOLAD album cover shirt, funny enough, after seeing ALL that merch, me and Jeff actually knew someone who was complaining about being "disappointed" with the merch. WTF?! Some ppl complain about anything. And the merch was CLEARLY not something to be complaining about.

Great show, and I love the setlist. Bout time they do something a little different.

Oh, and Hail Terrence, my friend who gave us the center seats! We had a very atrocious angle and would not have seen a lot if he didnt let us sit with him.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:08 AM
I'M BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33
wow

The pirate flag from that truck... dance of death... lord of light... Iwo Jima... powerslave...

nice reply hahaha
Old 10-08-2006, 11:25 AM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Wow that sounds awesome. Too bad about the sour fans tho, they're just assholes. Can you elaborate on what the back patch looked like?
Old 10-08-2006, 12:18 PM
frengo72

they can't go on stage without playing the trooper or running free, It's a scandal... I don't give a shit about the new songs!!
Old 10-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by frengo72
they can't go on stage without playing the trooper or running free, It's a scandal... I don't give a shit about the new songs!!

Aside from last year, they hadn't played Running Free in years.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:20 PM
frengo72

do someone know the set lists of Camden and Boston? Are they the same of Hartford?? THANK U
Old 10-08-2006, 12:22 PM
frengo72

THAT' S A GOOG REASON TO PLAY IT IN 2006! Isn't it?
Old 10-08-2006, 12:25 PM
frengo72

I just can't understand how they could play the whole new album at Hartford... Am I the only one who think so??
Old 10-08-2006, 12:30 PM
frengo72

hey man,do you know the set list of Camden?

Tags
iron maiden