Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 14th, 2014

  #11  
Old 10-08-2006, 08:35 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamEvil001
You live in SF. Root for the Giants. Leave the A's for the east bay-ers. Not that I care
I'm a rebel over here dude, I always go for the A's
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-08-2006, 08:35 PM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
It looks like Joe is gone and Sweet Lou is next. We'll see.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-08-2006, 11:34 PM
SnakeCharmer's Avatar
SnakeCharmer SnakeCharmer is offline
--------------------------
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Along the Highway
Posts: 2,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryKingsBeard
It looks like Joe is gone and Sweet Lou is next. We'll see.
As a Red Sox fan this is the first mistake of what I hope will be many that the Yankees make this offseason.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:10 AM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer
As a Red Sox fan this is the first mistake of what I hope will be many that the Yankees make this offseason.
Brian Cashman was the biggest mistake.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-09-2006, 09:00 PM
SnakeCharmer's Avatar
SnakeCharmer SnakeCharmer is offline
--------------------------
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Along the Highway
Posts: 2,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryKingsBeard
Brian Cashman was the biggest mistake.
Did you read this article? The writer suggests trading Jeter rather than A-Fraud.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-10-2006, 11:35 AM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
It's Official:

JOE WON'T GO
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-10-2006, 11:37 AM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer
Did you read this article? The writer suggests trading Jeter rather than A-Fraud.
Anybody who watches the Yanks everyday would disagree with that article. Sure, Jeter doesn't hit 50 HRs every year or drive in 150 runs, but he does all the little things right, and the little things are what matter.


Jeter is the Yankees, A-Rod is not.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-10-2006, 02:38 PM
SnakeCharmer's Avatar
SnakeCharmer SnakeCharmer is offline
--------------------------
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Along the Highway
Posts: 2,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryKingsBeard
Anybody who watches the Yanks everyday would disagree with that article. Sure, Jeter doesn't hit 50 HRs every year or drive in 150 runs, but he does all the little things right, and the little things are what matter.


Jeter is the Yankees, A-Rod is not.
That writer misses exactly that point.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-10-2006, 02:49 PM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer
That writer misses exactly that point.
So if Boston had free take over of either Jeter or A-Rod, who would YOU pick?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:57 PM
SnakeCharmer's Avatar
SnakeCharmer SnakeCharmer is offline
--------------------------
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Along the Highway
Posts: 2,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryKingsBeard
So if Boston had free take over of either Jeter or A-Rod, who would YOU pick?
Jeter. No way I would ever want the Red Sox to take A-Rod.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008