Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Grindcore Fest -- Los Angeles, CA -- July 12th, 2014
Midnight -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 12th, 2014
Satanic Warmaster -- Mexico City, Mexico -- July 5th, 2014
Dying Fetus -- Merriam, KS -- July 12th, 2014
Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:24 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Wow, that's hard Definitely Iron Maiden/Arch Enemy/Cage in Los Angeles 2004, and then Bone Bash 2005 (Testament, Cardboard Vampyres, Queensryche, Judas Priest), and after that it's a toss-up between Rush in Mountain View 2004 and the previous 2 Tool shows.
1. An Evening With Queensr˙che 2005, 2. Opeth w/ Dark Tranquillity and the Devin Townsend Band 2006, and 3. Rob Zombie w/ Lacuna Coil and BFMV ( )

Uh, Gigantour almost has to enter that top three by default
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:25 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
1. An Evening With Queensrÿche 2005, 2. Opeth w/ Dark Tranquillity and the Devin Townsend Band 2006, and 3. Rob Zombie w/ Lacuna Coil and BFMV ( )

Uh, Gigantour almost has to enter that top three by default
Pretty much The only other one that should really be there is the Queensryche one.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:28 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Pretty much The only other one that should really be there is the Queensryche one.
I dunno...I'm easily enough pleased. When I walk away from a show my adrenaline is so high...I just love it. So even though just one of those three bills is consistently great (the one with one band, go figure), I like them all.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:29 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
I dunno...I'm easily enough pleased. When I walk away from a show my adrenaline is so high...I just love it. So even though just one of those three bills is consistently great (the one with one band, go figure), I like them all.
That's good
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:31 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
That's good
It's safe to say that I've never been to a genuinely bad show. Even when some bands on a bill disappoint me I'm always there for someone I know I'll walk away liking. When I get pleasantly surprised, fine, bonus points.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:33 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
It's safe to say that I've never been to a genuinely bad show. Even when some bands on a bill disappoint me I'm always there for someone I know I'll walk away liking. When I get pleasantly surprised, fine, bonus points.
Yeah I agree, everytime I've left a show I've been thrilled Writing a review puts it in perspective afterwards, but right then and for hours afterwards it's just that natural high.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:34 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Yeah I agree, everytime I've left a show I've been thrilled Writing a review puts it in perspective afterwards, but right then and for hours afterwards it's just that natural high.
Yep, we see eye to eye on this issue fo sho
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:35 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
Yep, we see eye to eye on this issue fo sho
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Fallen Shadow's Avatar
Fallen Shadow Fallen Shadow is offline
i'm not a n00b...just dont post
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 259
haha you get so worked up addi

kickass show...my voice is completely gone right now

as long as you dont consider me one of the million dipshit fans, im content.

i want to see the patient! i love that song

lateralus was definitely a highlight for me...seeing danny play that part in the middle live helped further my theory that he is infact not human
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-04-2006, 06:31 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Shadow
haha you get so worked up addi

kickass show...my voice is completely gone right now

as long as you dont consider me one of the million dipshit fans, im content.

i want to see the patient! i love that song

lateralus was definitely a highlight for me...seeing danny play that part in the middle live helped further my theory that he is infact not human
I just write what I feel

You're definitely not a dipshit

Been there, done that....twice

Trust me, it was great last night, but way better the other times. Danny is always remarkable on that one however
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
isis, tool

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008