Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Dream Set Lists

Old 08-29-2006, 05:43 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
Oh I will. And I will laugh. but seriously, have you ever noticed (wth the excepetion of the first album of courser), that every album with out adrian smith flat out sucked? Seriosuly.
Yeah.

I mean to be fair, NPFTD, FOTD, TXF and VXI all have their merits (and they each have at least one song I love with the exception of VXI), but look at what came before them. Then, as soon as Adrian came back, we got Brave New World.

...Yeah.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
Uhh, nope. As soon as you're sober you will embrace Blaze as your Messiah.

Actually, A few hours ag (when I was sober mind you), I was listening to "The Tower" and thought "this is more metal than anything Maiden ever made with Blaze! 'Blaze is the msessaih!', mjy ass!" So Bruce made an alternative album, everyone makes mistakes. Just listen to Point Of Entry.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:50 PM
We're dying on the inside

Oh well. I think FOTD and TXF are among the best Maiden albums. I also think Paul-era sucks. My opinions are wrong, clearly.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller
Yeah.

I mean to be fair, NPFTD, FOTD, TXF and VXI all have their merits (and they each have at least one song I love with the exception of VXI), but look at what came before them. Then, as soon as Adrian came back, we got Brave New World.

...Yeah.

Yeah. Brave New World is awesome. It wasn;t as good as I once thought iutw was, but it's still awesome. Dance Of Death, not so much, but hey!

Last edited by JRA; 08-30-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Oh well. I think FOTD and TXF are among the best Maiden albums. I also think Paul-era sucks. My opinions are wrong, clearly.

Damn. I wish I could see what you see in those 2 albums, because I just don't hear it. Mifght I sugges tyou take a deep breath and give Genghis Khan a second listen? Trustme, you will think "Wow, I Miust have missed thi s before."
Old 08-29-2006, 05:55 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Damn. I wish I could see what you see in those 2 albums, because I just don't hear it. Mifght I sugges tyou take a deep breath and give Genghis Khan a second listen? Trustme, you will think "Wow, I Miust have missed thi s before."
I'm not saying there aren't moments in Paul era (most of those moments are coincidentally instrumental...hmm), but as a whole, I'd rather hear The X-Factor than either Paul albums.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
I'm not saying there aren't moments in Paul era (most of those moments are coincidentally instrumental...hmm), but as a whole, I'd rather hear The X-Factor than either Paul albums.

C'mon now, Paul aint that bad.

Side note: PowerMaiden is gonna laugh is his ass off once he sees what I wrote in his thread.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:27 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller
Yeah.

...Yeah.
I personally think The X Factor is miles ahead of Brave New World. Your theory is flawed.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:13 AM
Download/Wacken 08

Quote:
Somehpow. I do't think that was Bruce's plan. Now if Adrian Smith made that announcement I would be slight ly more confient. Since (fist album aside of course) everygood Idea waas made while adrian was in the band. Except giving adrian;'s solos's to janick. I don't know what was going on that sday, Adrian must have had some good pussy that mronign to let that Idea be approved.

WTF!

Well whoevers idea it was it's not a good one.

As for this ongoing argument, it goes like this:

BNW > DOD > Pauls albums > Blaze albums > NPFTD > FOTD
Old 08-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_skin_mask
WTF!

Well whoevers idea it was it's not a good one.

As for this ongoing argument, it goes like this:

BNW > DOD > Pauls albums > Blaze albums > NPFTD > FOTD

My drunken ramblings