Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sleep -- Chicago, IL -- August 29th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Clarkston, MI -- August 24th, 2014
Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Dream Set Lists

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Dead_skin_mask's Avatar
Dead_skin_mask Dead_skin_mask is offline
Download/Wacken 08
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hertfordshire
Posts: 165
Ill be there

The album came out this morning over here in UK, picked it up first thing. It is pretty good but I certainly wouldnt wanna hear the whole thing back to back live. I really hope Bruce's plan to do that doesn't happen.
__________________
On and on South of Heaven...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:01 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,592
OK, I'll probably postpone the Virtual Show so that everybody of Metalsetlists could join in. I still don't understand how you guys could resist but hey, I'm a freak. I've come up with the pertfect setlist for that show & I want the most people possible to attend...


...just let me look at my schedule to come up with a new date



...maybe the next weekend, I'll check that out and tell you the new date




Cheers !!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:04 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,966
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-28-2006, 01:53 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Works for me.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,923
Hmmm, I'm scheduled to get my copy on Friday afternoon and have a listening with some friends shortly thereafter, but I should be home easily before 8:30... so I think I'll be here... Provided no complications arise.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-29-2006, 04:49 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_skin_mask
Ill be there

The album came out this morning over here in UK, picked it up first thing. It is pretty good but I certainly wouldnt wanna hear the whole thing back to back live. I really hope Bruce's plan to do that doesn't happen.

Somehpow. I do't think that was Bruce's plan. Now if Adrian Smith made that announcement I would be slight ly more confient. Since (fist album aside of course) everygood Idea waas made while adrian was in the band. Except giving adrian;'s solos's to janick. I don't know what was going on that sday, Adrian must have had some good pussy that mronign to let that Idea be approved.


__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
Somehpow. I do't think that was Bruce's plan. Now if Adrian Smith made that announcement I would be slight ly more confient. Since (fist album aside of course) everygood Idea waas made while adrian was in the band. Except giving adrian;'s solos's to janick. I don't know what was going on that sday, Adrian must have had some good pussy that mronign to let that Idea be approved.




Read this when you're sober.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-29-2006, 05:37 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden


Read this when you're sober.

Oh I will. And I will laugh. but seriously, have you ever noticed (wth the excepetion of the first album of courser), that every album with out adrian smith flat out sucked? Seriosuly.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-29-2006, 05:40 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
Oh I will. And I will laugh. but seriously, have you ever noticed (wth the excepetion of the first album of courser), that every album with out adrian smith flat out sucked? Seriosuly.
Uhh, nope. As soon as you're sober you will embrace Blaze as your Messiah.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008