Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

  #1  
Old 08-21-2006, 09:42 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Thumbs up Dream KING CRIMSON setlist

Specify your lineup as well

Adrian Belew- Vocals/Guitar
Robert Fripp- Guitar/Mellotron
Tony Levin- Bass
Bill Bruford- Drums
Mel Collins- Saxophone/Flute


1.) 21st Century Schizoid Man
2.) I Talk To The Wind
3.) Elephant Talk
4.) Neal And Jack And Me
5.) Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With
6.) Facts Of Life
7.) Three Of A Perfect Pair
8.) Industry
9.) Neurotica
10.) The Talking Drum
11.) Easy Money
12.) Man With An Open Heart
13.) Starless

-------------------------------------

14.) Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part One
15.) Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part Two
16.) Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part Three
17.) Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part Four

-------------------------------------

18.) Red
19.) One More Red Nightmare
20.) Fallen Angel
21.) Matte Kudasai
22.) Frame By Frame
23.) Nuages (That Which Passes, Passes Like Clouds)
24.) The Court Of The Crimson King

--------------------------------------

25.) Epitaph




Damn that was hard

Last edited by ADD; 08-22-2006 at 08:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2006, 07:19 AM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
You realize this is unrealistic beyond scientology.

Awesome though. I'd pay big bucks for it. I'll make one soon.

Edit: That's actually 25 songs dude.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."

Last edited by SomewhereInTime72; 08-22-2006 at 07:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2006, 08:45 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
You realize this is unrealistic beyond scientology.

Awesome though. I'd pay big bucks for it. I'll make one soon.

Edit: That's actually 25 songs dude.
Hence "Dream Setlist"

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-22-2006, 08:59 AM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Hence "Dream Setlist"

In your dream you plan on killing every member of King Crimson?
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2006, 09:39 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
In your dream you plan on killing every member of King Crimson?
It will be their last show, so yes

"ADD's ridiculously long setlist, will be my epitaph...."

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-22-2006, 10:39 AM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Alright. My lineup doesn't make sense , but at least I tried to keep the set at a reasonable length.

Lineup:
Robert Fripp: Guitar/Mellotron
Tony Levin: Bass/Stick
Bill Bruford: Drums/Various Percussion
Adrian Belew: Vocals/Guitar
Ian MacDonald: Saxophone/Flute/Mellotron
Greg Lake: Vocals/Bass (see, it's almost a double-trio )

1. Larks' Tounges In Aspic Pt. I
2. VRooom
3. I Talk To The Wind
4. Neil Jack And Me
5. The Court Of The Crimson King
6. Fallen Angel
7. Easy Money
8. Elephant Talk
9. Cirkus
10. Frame By Frame
11. Larks' Tounges In Aspic Pt. II
12. Larks' Tongues In Aspic Pt. IV
13. Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With
14. Facts Of Life
15. Matte Kudasai
16. Book Of Saturday
17. Starless

--------------

18. 21st Century Schizoid Man
19. Epitaph
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."

Last edited by SomewhereInTime72; 08-22-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-22-2006, 12:56 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
Alright. My lineup doesn't make sense , but at least I tried to keep the set at a reasonable length.

Lineup:
Robert Fripp: Guitar/Mellotron
Tony Levin: Bass/Stick
Bill Bruford: Drums/Various Percussion
Adrian Belew: Vocals/Guitar
Ian MacDonald: Saxophone/Flute/Mellotron
Greg Lake: Vocals/Bass (see, it's almost a double-trio )

1. Larks' Tounges In Aspic Pt. I
2. VRooom
3. I Talk To The Wind
4. Neil Jack And Me
5. The Court Of The Crimson King
6. Fallen Angel
7. Easy Money
8. Elephant Talk
9. Cirkus
10. Frame By Frame
11. Larks' Tounges In Aspic Pt. II
12. Larks' Tongues In Aspic Pt. IV
13. Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With
14. Facts Of Life
15. Matte Kudasai
16. Book Of Saturday
17. Starless

--------------

18. 21st Century Schizoid Man
19. Epitaph
That set is pwnage

But it's missing the 'Red' songs
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
no moonchild?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-22-2006, 03:14 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div
no moonchild?
Well, the first 4 mins or so, but afterwards....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
That set is pwnage

But it's missing the 'Red' songs
There are two from Red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div
no moonchild?
I love that song, but it's 12 minutes of set time that I'd just rather have spent on their better moments. Plus I don't need In The Court... in it's entirety in my set.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008