Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014

Old 07-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Director, Set List Intelligence

Emperor -- New York City, NY -- July 14th, 2006

Source: Blabbermouth

01. Into The Infinity Of Thoughts / The Burning Shadows Of Silence / Cosmic Keys To My Creations & Times (medley)
02. Thus Spake The Nightspirit
03. An Elegy Of Icaros
04. Curse You All Men
05. With Strength I Burn
06. Towards The Pantheon
07. The Majesty Of The Nightsky
08. The Loss And Curse Of Reverence
09. In The Wordless Chamber
10. Inno A Satana
11. The Wanderer (from tape)
---------------------------------------
12. I Am The Black Wizards
13. Ye Entranceperium
14. Opus A Satana (from tape)
Old 07-15-2006, 12:27 AM
N00B

Hm...

They didn't play The Wanderer, I missed that. After Inno A Satana they left the stage and started Opus A Satana, then did the encore, then finished Opus.

Last edited by overkiller; 07-15-2006 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Metal DJ

Was Samoth at the second show?
Old 07-15-2006, 11:02 AM
N00B

No
Old 07-15-2006, 11:51 AM
N00B

Oh and this is worth mentioning:

There were some retards directly behind us who, as soon as the first band took the stage, started the whole "GET OFF THE STAGE... EM-PE-ROR, EM-PE-ROR" bullshit, which wasn't so bad during the godawful Starkweather, but as I mentioned Daylight Dies were pretty good, so it got really fucking old by then. These idiots definitely didn't look 21 but somehow they managed to get their hands on a bunch of beer, and they obviously had way more than their pussy asses could handle, because by the time Emperor took the stage they were like... fucking falling over and babbling incoherently. One of them kept falling on us, trying to use us to hold himself up, pulling my buddy's hair etc., and we kept trying to push him away... anyway, point of the story, one of these idiots was starting shit with some random guy and was just generally making things unenjoyable for everyone around him, while his friends just tried to hold him back and the chick they were with just bitched and cried and shit. Eventually somebody got a security guard and they got kicked out like 2 songs into Emperor's set

They had this one chance to see Emperor and they fucked it up and will most likely never see them again
Old 07-15-2006, 11:53 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller
Oh and this is worth mentioning:

There were some retards directly behind us who, as soon as the first band took the stage, started the whole "GET OFF THE STAGE... EM-PE-ROR, EM-PE-ROR" bullshit, which wasn't so bad during the godawful Starkweather, but as I mentioned Daylight Dies were pretty good, so it got really fucking old by then. These idiots definitely didn't look 21 but somehow they managed to get their hands on a bunch of beer, and they obviously had way more than their pussy asses could handle, because by the time Emperor took the stage they were like... fucking falling over and babbling incoherently. One of them kept falling on us, trying to use us to hold himself up, pulling my buddy's hair etc., and we kept trying to push him away... anyway, point of the story, one of these idiots was starting shit with some random guy and was just generally making things unenjoyable for everyone around him, while his friends just tried to hold him back and the chick they were with just bitched and cried and shit. Eventually somebody got a security guard and they got kicked out like 2 songs into Emperor's set

They had this one chance to see Emperor and they fucked it up and will most likely never see them again
They deserved it, fuckers. No one ever kicks people out when they act like that here, I wish security would crack down.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Metal DJ

Haha I remember the one time at an Iced Earth show, this dude in front of me kept swinging his hair into my face...so I got so sick of it, the next time he did it I grabed a piece of his hair and ripped it out haha, the fucker turns around and goes "Oh sorry bro!"

Tags
emperor