Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014
Scott Stapp -- London, England -- April 23rd, 2014
Megadeth -- Quito, Ecuador -- April 22nd, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 03-20-2006, 12:36 PM
N00B

i went to both gigs, just saying u missed out van halen-"aint talkin bout love"

also i was pretty pissed off when they played green day/blink/eminem etc. they could've played some more trivium songs, or some other metal songs.

Both gigs were good, second a lot better like u said they were on 4 longer.

but i've seen them three times now, n i have to say, this was the worse tour that i've seen them on, for a number of reasons:
-Matt H. had voice touble (ok he cant help it, and thanks 4 not post-poning it, or calling it off) but he sang a lot of deep voiced songs like a girl.

-They have changed their image dramatically-dean guitars (not too much of a problem), plain black t.shirts (instead of maiden or other t.shirts), Matt's hair (he looks like a girl now).

-Finally, last couple of venue dates i've seen them, they normally shake hands wit the crowd at the front etc. they just bowed and walked off the stage.

I know this has nothing to do wit there music, im still a great fan, but i feel they have changed a lot, u could say they've matured, but i feel that they think thay've "done it" (i.e closing with "we are the champions"), there cd going platinum and them selling out nearly every show on the uk tour. They are very big over here, but i feel that there progress has gone to head a bit.

All im saying is that they've changed a lot. I prefferred there "we're not gonna stop til we're the biggest band on the planet" vibe, it feels like they've just done it over here in the U.k

by the way, this is just the way i feel, im not trying to get u to dislike them, im just voicing my opinnion. They r great musicians, a great metal band, they have the best album i bought in 2005, but i dislike there "new" attitude.

(sorry for the essay/lecture type post lol) stay metal

Tags
trivium