Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA-- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 03-03-2006, 02:16 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
Have you heard Come Clarity?
No.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-03-2006, 02:40 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
No.
Hooligan, you have no excuse!

Its WAY better than Reroute and Soundtrack, so either don't be a hooligan or at least hooliganize the right things .

Wait, do you NOT like clayman?
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-03-2006, 02:41 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
Hooligan, you have no excuse!

Its WAY better than Reroute and Soundtrack, so either don't be a hooligan or at least hooliganize the right things .

Wait, do you NOT like clayman?
I don't like Clayman, no.

And there are about 100 things highe ron my priority list than an album from some Suckenburg has-beens
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-03-2006, 03:25 PM
sylpriest's Avatar
sylpriest sylpriest is offline
Where all the white women at?
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,055
Soundtrack to your Escape was good. I really don't like Come Clarity. I honestly don't see what the huge hype around In Flames is. Im not bashing them at all but to me they don't sound that special at all. Plus any Swedish guy with dreds is just.....wrong
__________________
Fight Fair...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylpriest
Soundtrack to your Escape was good. I really don't like Come Clarity. I honestly don't see what the huge hype around In Flames is. Im not bashing them at all but to me they don't sound that special at all. Plus any Swedish guy with dreds is just.....wrong
Whoracle and Colony are AMAZING albums. And the rest of their pre-Reroute catalog is awesome too.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-03-2006, 04:25 PM
sylpriest's Avatar
sylpriest sylpriest is offline
Where all the white women at?
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72
Whoracle and Colony are AMAZING albums. And the rest of their pre-Reroute catalog is awesome too.
actually i was thinking about getting whoracle. I've heard some good stuff about it it
__________________
Fight Fair...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-03-2006, 05:13 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylpriest
actually i was thinking about getting whoracle. I've heard some good stuff about it it
Great album!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
trivium

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008