Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014
Ceremonial Castings -- Seattle, WA -- July 7th, 2014
Flotsam and Jetsam -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 9th, 2014
King Buzzo -- Dover, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Metal1979's Avatar
Metal1979 Metal1979 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 25
Metal Church -- Casper, WY -- September 8th, 2005

Here is Metal Church's setlist on September 8 2005 at the Eagles Lodge in Casper, Wyoming



1. Start The Fire
2. Ton of Bricks
3. Leave Them Behind
4. Watch The Children Pray
5. Battalions
6. The Dark
7. Cradle to Grave
8. Blood Money
9. Madmanís Overture
10. Gods of Wrath
11. Beyond The Black
12. Metal Church
13. Highway Star
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2005, 06:21 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal1979
Here is Metal Church's setlist on September 8 2005 at the Eagles Lodge in Casper, Wyoming



1. Start The Fire
2. Ton of Bricks
3. Leave Them Behind
4. Watch The Children Pray
5. Battalions
6. The Dark
7. Cradle to Grave
8. Blood Money
9. Madmanís Overture
10. Gods of Wrath
11. Beyond The Black
12. Metal Church
13. Highway Star
CRADLE TO GRAVE!!



That's a short ass set though.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Yoda's Avatar
Yoda Yoda is offline
Jedi Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 10,482
I really liked the Blessing in Disguise album back in the day. Surprising that the song Badlands isn't on the list.
__________________
Makes everything taste better salt does.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-20-2005, 09:19 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
CRADLE TO GRAVE!!
Leave Them Behind
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-20-2005, 10:58 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Leave Them Behind

I swear to God that smiley looks like its doing pelvic thrusts.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-20-2005, 11:05 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
I swear to God that smiley looks like its doing pelvic thrusts.
I think it is
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-20-2005, 02:51 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,559
Great set, I saw these guys open for Metallica on the ''Damage Inc'' tour back in 1986 , And they played pretty much the same set


Who's their new singer ??

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-20-2005, 05:51 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
Great set, I saw these guys open for Metallica on the ''Damage Inc'' tour back in 1986 , And they played pretty much the same set


Who's their new singer ??

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Didn't Metal Church fire Lars off the roof for having shitty drumming?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
Didn't Metal Church fire Lars off the roof for having shitty drumming?
back then, Lars was still handelling the skins pretty well thank you


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2005, 06:12 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
back then, Lars was still handelling the skins pretty well thank you


Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Let me rephrase, before Lars formed Metallica, didn't he try out fo Metal Church in 1980, only to be rejected becuase the band thought his drumming blew?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
metal church

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008