Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
I have wanted to check him out for a while, but I haven't heard too many good things regarding Testament. What else has he been involved in.
Bad things about Testament?
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-07-2005, 02:49 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Bad things about Testament?

And I quote "...the lame Testament, who were, other than their lead guitarist, a few screw turns loose in the creativity department." Just sayin what I've heard man.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-07-2005, 03:25 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
And I quote "...the lame Testament, who were, other than their lead guitarist, a few screw turns loose in the creativity department." Just sayin what I've heard man.
Well whoever wrote that needs a head adjustment Go pick up The Legacy at once
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-09-2005, 06:39 PM
IronFist's Avatar
IronFist IronFist is offline
Snakes & Arrows
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 351
Cool review. I am going to be seeing them on Tuesday and I can't bloody wait.

I also work at Ticketmaster, and seeing the types of people who buy for this event is amazing. All different ages and races, can't wait to see their disappointed faces
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-09-2005, 06:41 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist
Cool review. I am going to be seeing them on Tuesday and I can't bloody wait.

I also work at Ticketmaster, and seeing the types of people who buy for this event is amazing. All different ages and races, can't wait to see their disappointed faces
Yeah, it was fun to see the Denny's Senior Discount crowd watch some metal...
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-09-2005, 07:26 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,967
Believe it or not, my mom was the one who got me into them, so there goes your whole theory about older people not liking their heavy sound
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-09-2005, 09:05 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85
Believe it or not, my mom was the one who got me into them, so there goes your whole theory about older people not liking their heavy sound
Same here actually!
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-15-2005, 06:54 PM
IronFist's Avatar
IronFist IronFist is offline
Snakes & Arrows
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 351
Just saw them on Tuesday. Fucking incredible! Their light show was the hi-light, the music was just perfect too, but due to lousy seats (I hate seated concerts) I didn't have as much fun as I could have. Some of that music easily could have started a mosh (if I was on the ground!)

Anyways, I also saw them on Regis and Kelly this morning. The female singer is just incredible. Such a beautiful voice. Such a talented band!1
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-16-2005, 02:19 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist
Just saw them on Tuesday. Fucking incredible! Their light show was the hi-light, the music was just perfect too, but due to lousy seats (I hate seated concerts) I didn't have as much fun as I could have. Some of that music easily could have started a mosh (if I was on the ground!)

Anyways, I also saw them on Regis and Kelly this morning. The female singer is just incredible. Such a beautiful voice. Such a talented band!1
I saw that too (Regis and Kelly)...I didn't watch the whole show but I saw Nathan Lane on there
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-16-2005, 03:06 AM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
Nathan Lane
His brother works at my school.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
trans-siberian orchestra

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008