Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

  #11  
Old 06-15-2014, 01:51 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,322
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Aaron Carter-That's How I Beat Shaq
BOOM

PUT IT IN THE HOOP LIKE SLAM
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-15-2014, 04:03 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,293
Coming in for another round....

Queensryche:
I Don't Believe In Love
The Whisper
Another Rainy Night (Without You)
Eyes Of A Stranger

Van Halen:
Hear About It Later
Unchained
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Atomic Punk
Hang 'Em High
Dreams
Love Walks In
Top Of The World

KISS:
My Way
Crazy Crazy Nights
Lick It Up
I Still Love You
Hide Your Heart
God Gave Rock & Roll To You II
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-16-2014, 12:57 PM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Coming in for another round....

Queensryche:
I Don't Believe In Love
The Whisper
Another Rainy Night (Without You)
Eyes Of A Stranger

Van Halen:
Hear About It Later
Unchained
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Atomic Punk
Hang 'Em High
Dreams
Love Walks In
Top Of The World

KISS:
My Way
Crazy Crazy Nights
Lick It Up
I Still Love You
Hide Your Heart
God Gave Rock & Roll To You II
Obviously you like the song Lick It Up, do you have the album? It's their best non makeup album.
the title track might be the worst song on it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-16-2014, 01:20 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
Obviously you like the song Lick It Up, do you have the album? It's their best non makeup album.
the title track might be the worst song on it.
Agreed it's their best non-makeup album, but I don't have it. I kinda feel guilty because I'm a huge fan and I only own three records (a greatest hits, Rock & Roll Over, and Destroyer). I'm trying to stick with CD's when it comes to KISS, I wanna have them all.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-16-2014, 02:16 PM
PVH5150's Avatar
PVH5150 PVH5150 is online now
Dave Meniketti is God.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 3,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
It's their best non makeup album.
That would be Revenge.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-16-2014, 02:48 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,313
I REALLY like the song that goes "BOPPIDDY BOPIDDY BOPIDDY, PSH PSH PSH"
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-16-2014, 03:13 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
That would be Revenge.
This. Although to be honest, I like all the non-make-up ones, and Carnival of Souls is probably my favourite, even though Revenge is technically better.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-16-2014, 03:15 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
That would be Revenge.
Totally forgot about Revenge, definitely better than Lick It Up. I love them all though (Hot In The Shade has to many songs on it for me though).
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-16-2014, 07:44 PM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Agreed it's their best non-makeup album, but I don't have it. I kinda feel guilty because I'm a huge fan and I only own three records (a greatest hits, Rock & Roll Over, and Destroyer). I'm trying to stick with CD's when it comes to KISS, I wanna have them all.
Holy shit, let's hope Gene or Paul doesn't see those comments.
Just buy it on Amazon tonight or tomorrow, that will fix it and get you headed in the right direction. Remember, if you really want to be in the Kiss Army you better shape up!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-16-2014, 07:56 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
Holy shit, let's hope Gene or Paul doesn't see those comments.
Just buy it on Amazon tonight or tomorrow, that will fix it and get you headed in the right direction. Remember, if you really want to be in the Kiss Army you better shape up!
I have Kissology Vol.2 and 3 if that helps.....
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008