Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014

  #1  
Old 04-22-2014, 01:02 AM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,614
Alter Bridge -- Atlanta, GA -- April 19th, 2014

1. Addicted to Pain
2. Come to Life
3. Cry of Achilles
4. Brand New Start
5. Ghost of Days Gone By
6. Ties That Bind
7. Waters Rising
8. Isolation
9. Broken Wings
10. Farther Than the Sun
11. White Knuckles
12. Metalingus
13. One Day Remains
14. Blackbird
15. Open Your Eyes

Encore:
16. Dueling Guitar Solos Mark and Myles
17. Rise Today


Great show, great crowd, great venue. Hearing One Day Remains was the highlight for me. Monster Truck was a great opener as well.
__________________
Boston
Nothing More?
Journey
Tom Petty
Louder than Life Fest
ADTR/BMTH
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-22-2014, 01:08 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is online now
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,990
Blog Entries: 1
One of the few "new" hardrock/metalbands I really like.
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-22-2014, 01:11 AM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,614
Yeah, and people still trash them and lump them in with bands like Nickelback or Theory of a Deadman. Not even close. These guys are talented.
__________________
Boston
Nothing More?
Journey
Tom Petty
Louder than Life Fest
ADTR/BMTH
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2014, 01:13 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is online now
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,990
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
Yeah, and people still trash them and lump them in with bands like Nickelback or Theory of a Deadman. Not even close. These guys are talented.
Very much. Tremonti held back in Creed, to say the least.
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2014, 09:01 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
1. Addicted to Pain
2. Come to Life
3. Cry of Achilles
4. Brand New Start
5. Ghost of Days Gone By
6. Ties That Bind
7. Waters Rising
8. Isolation
9. Broken Wings
10. Farther Than the Sun
11. White Knuckles
12. Metalingus
13. One Day Remains
14. Blackbird
15. Open Your Eyes

Encore:
16. Dueling Guitar Solos Mark and Myles
17. Rise Today


Great show, great crowd, great venue. Hearing One Day Remains was the highlight for me. Monster Truck was a great opener as well.
They hadn't been playing One Day Remains from what I saw recently. Definitely one of their 3 best songs...
__________________
9/27 - Clutch
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-22-2014, 09:27 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,807
Sadly missing this tour. I will be seeing Goblin instead the night AB is in town. This looks like a killer set I'm missing.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-22-2014, 09:40 PM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
They hadn't been playing One Day Remains from what I saw recently. Definitely one of their 3 best songs...
For sure, my favorite by them. Fortress was only on the setlist, but Myles was sick so they took it out.
__________________
Boston
Nothing More?
Journey
Tom Petty
Louder than Life Fest
ADTR/BMTH
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alter bridge

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008