Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

Old 08-27-2014, 12:29 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Selling some games

Yeah, I’m cleaning out some more of my stuff. This is mostly some of my older video games and a few TV series DVDs. I’m gonna say that everything is five dollars (Canadian) plus shipping to wherever you live unless noted. Everything has the original cases, booklets and shit. So if anyone wants any of this crap PM me. I mean if anyone wants some of this great stuff PM me.

PS3
the Beatles Rockband (game only)
Bioshock Rapture Collection (the first two games)
Brutal Legend
ON HOLD - Fallout: New Vegas
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock (I probably have the guitar somewhere too, so we’ll call that one fifteen dollars if you want the guitar too (or best offer)…and probably hefty shipping)
Lego Rockband (game only)
Lego Star Wars: the complete saga
Lego Star Wars III: the Clone Wars
Motor Storm (still wrapped in plastic, it came with my first PS3 and I don’t even know what it is…still five dollars)
Singstar: ABBA (I probably have the microphone somewhere)
Star Wars: the Force Unleashed II
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

PS2
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Drakengard
Drakengard 2
Lord of the Rings: the Third Age
Medal of Honor: Frontlines
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Singstar 80's
Singstar 90's
Singstar Pop
Singstar Pop vol. 2
Singstar Rock (I think I have two microphones for these)
SOCOM: Navy Seals
ON HOLD - Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
The Simpsons Road Rage
ON HOLD - The Suffering
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain

PSone
Austin Powers Pinball
Guardians Crusade
Star Wars Episode I: the Phantom Menace
WCW/nWo Thunder
WWF Attitude
WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role

Xbox
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

GameCube
Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life
Luigi's Mansion
ON HOLD - Mario Kart Double Dash
Namco Museum
Tetris Worlds
The Sims

TV Series DVDs
Family Guy Volume 1 (seasons 1 and 2)
Family Guy Volume 2 (season 3)
Family Guy Volume 3
Family Guy Volume 4
My Name is Earl Season 1
My Name is Earl Season 2 (still wrapped in plastic…still five dollars)
Seinfeld Vol 1 (seasons 1 and 2)
Seinfeld Vol 2 (season 3)
Simpsons Season 1
Simpsons Season 2
South Park Season 2
South Park Season 3
South Park Season 7
South Park the Cult of Cartman
South Park the Hits Vol. 1

Music DVDs
Deicide: When London Burns
Neurosis: A Sun that Never Set
Slayer: War at the Warfield
Zao: the Lesser Lights of Heaven
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 09-06-2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: unlisted some games that were purchased
Old 08-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

I already own three out of four of those DVD's (no Deicide). Nice.

But seriously, I might be interested in that Bioshock bundle. I've been curious about that game for ages. What did you think of it?
Old 08-27-2014, 09:00 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Selling GTA5 without even giving it a shot

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-27-2014, 09:22 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

I'm bored so I'm going to review the games I've played/know of

PS3
Brutal Legend - It was such a fun game... until that RTS battle with the big demon lady. I got stuck there and stopped playing the game. I have no idea how to do games like that, and it made me rage so hard.
Grand Theft Auto V - One of my most favorite recent games. The city/state is absolutely amazing, I still remember driving from the North area to the city and seeing the lightning hit the mountains in the distance, everything was great. Just so much to do with this game, overwhelming at times, but so fun. And the multiplayer is super great.
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock - I think I had this one on PS2 and didn't play it as much as I wanted to. I can't recall what songs were actually on this one, but always fun games!
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 - THe SDvsRaw series was always fun. I don't know which one this was, but I'm sure I played the shit out of it.

PS2
Devil May Cry - HARD AS FUCK. BUT SO KICK ASS.
God of War - I only played a demo of it, sadly, and regret that. Such a great game and the controls were super.
Grand Theft Auto III - The game that got me into the series. It was so far ahead of its time. I remember not knowing that the gaem jsut started right up with no menu screen and was so worried that I got a buggy game .
Grand Theft Auto Vice City - Probably my favorite of the GTA series. The vibe, the soundtrack, the characters, the movie references. It was thuper thweet.
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - This game gets a lot of crap from the video game elitists, but it was a solid game and I loved how they killed off Lui Kang and allowed other players to be int he spotlight. MK4 blew ass, but this one nailed the 3D fighting landscape.
SOCOM: Navy Seals - Once again, I only played a demo of this, and I remember it got SO MUCH hype when it came out. It seemed fun, but I was never good at war games.
Star Wars Racer Revenge - Never played this, but played the first one on the N64 and loved every second of it. Can't imagine this being much different.
The Simpsons Road Rage - I rented this from Blockbuster a couple times back in the day, hearing it was The Simpsons, but GTA style... meh. I was never a Simpsons fan, and this game just felt very repetitive. From the beginning.
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 - I KNOW I played this one. Think this had Triple H on the cover? Wrestling games used to be so fun
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain - See above.

PSone
Driver - Yuuuuuuuuuussssssssss. It was so fun to just cruise around the city on free mode and run from the cops. Drive 2 was better, duh, but this was a great start to the series that took a giant trip over its own feet in Driv3r...
Star Wars Episode I: the Phantom Menace - This was a fun game, until I got stuck and had no idea how to go further.
Syphon Filter - Only played a demo of this, but it was so fucking fun. Shooting out the lights in the subway area felt so aweomse!
The Legend of Dragoon - Only a demo as well, but I loved how this game looked and felt. I think I need to play this some day.
WCW/nWo Thunder - This game sucked, except for the entrances. Controls were so bad.
WWF Attitude - This game felt so slow, but the roster was amazing... Yeah, I dunno, was a bit of a letdown. Edge lookd so tired in his entrance!
WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role - Fuuuuuck yeah. These games were so crazy and sporadic and hyper feeling. I remember thinking the graphics were AMAZING

GameCube
Luigi's Mansion - Played this with my friend a lot back then, was so much fun after thinking it would be stupid.
Mario Kart Double Dash - Its Mario Kart, need to say more?
The Sims -

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-27-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Selling GTA5 without even giving it a shot
I just wanted to see if I could get any bites before I opened it. If it doesn't go by next weekend I'll probably start playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I already own three out of four of those DVD's (no Deicide). Nice.

But seriously, I might be interested in that Bioshock bundle. I've been curious about that game for ages. What did you think of it?
I'm not much for First Person Shooters. But the environment was cool, the mood was eerie and the visuals were good. There just wasn't much in terms of story. It had an expansive story for a FPS but when you play nothing but Final Fantasy and Mass Effect anything less is...less. I can see why people loved it and why it's held in such high regard but it just wasn't for me.

I made it through the first game and played about a quarter of the second.

I also got the red light of death when I first started playing those games. It had nothing to do with the games but I was pretty mad. So it's guilty by association.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 08-27-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I'm not much for First Person Shooters. But the environment was cool, the mood was eerie and the visuals were good. There just wasn't much in terms of story. It had an expansive story for a FPS but when you play nothing but Final Fantasy and Mass Effect anything less is...less. I can see why people loved it and why it's held in such high regard but it just wasn't for me.

I made it through the first game and played about a quarter of the second.

I also got the red light of death when I first started playing those games. It had nothing to do with the games but I was pretty mad. So it's guilty by association.
Cool. Thanks for the info. Tell me this - I know it's rated "M" but that doesn't always tell the whole story. Do you think it was too intense to play along with a kid who is in third grade and has played games like Turok where there's some extent of guns / knives / blood? My son recently convinced us to let him play COD:MW3 - which I'm assuming is worse than Bioshock - we gave in mostly because we were aware that several of his friends had it, and he'd pretty much seen the whole game anyway at this point.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

No joke, the first Bioshock might be one of the greatest games for the last generation of consoles. Fantastic story, fantastic gameplay, fantastic visuals, fantastic immersion. I would highly recommend it.
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
Old 08-27-2014, 11:15 AM

^ I've heard that, but some of the stuff I've read seems to indicate that it'd be a good idea to hold off on playing it with my son just yet - which means that I'll probably never play it because I rarely play anything by myself these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Cool. Thanks for the info. Tell me this - I know it's rated "M" but that doesn't always tell the whole story. Do you think it was too intense to play along with a kid who is in third grade and has played games like Turok where there's some extent of guns / knives / blood? My son recently convinced us to let him play COD:MW3 - which I'm assuming is worse than Bioshock - we gave in mostly because we were aware that several of his friends had it, and he'd pretty much seen the whole game anyway at this point.
I don't know man, I'm pretty desensitized to those things. The violence wasn't too over the top or gory. What may get him more is the overall gory, decrepit, decaying look of everything. It's pretty warped so it may mess his head up a bit. I can't remember if their was swearing and I know there was nothing sexual.

I guess I can best compare it to Silent Hill as a first person shooter. I'll see if I can post you some videos when I get home from work in the morning.

Like Manks said, it was a really good game. I just lost interest pretty fast.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Close your eyes forget your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
No joke, the first Bioshock might be one of the greatest games for the last generation of consoles. Fantastic story, fantastic gameplay, fantastic visuals, fantastic immersion. I would highly recommend it.
What he said. Bioshock 2 was good but really fell flat compared to the first game but if it is a bundle then I say good for it
11/11- Slipknot/Korn
11/19- Judas Priest