After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 01-28-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
Such a classy guy. Do you have a source?
https://www.facebook.com/menzanation...?stream_ref=10
Old 01-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Headbanger

I had no idea this got moved. By definition it is Propaganda at it's finest... hahaha

Yeah I saw the Menza comment also. Mustaine is a piece of shit, period. He holds grudges like a little 5th grade girl. Hopefully those Karma Gods he believes in reign hell on him...
Old 01-28-2014, 06:14 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

I avoided this thread cos frankly I didn't want to read anymore shit about Dave. Then I heard about the Menza thing and thought this was about that.

Honestly, the initial comment from Dave is no different than Lars and James defending Lulu. Particularly with the "internet nerds" comment from James.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Long live Ronnie James Dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
I avoided this thread cos frankly I didn't want to read anymore shit about Dave. Then I heard about the Menza thing and thought this was about that.

Honestly, the initial comment from Dave is no different than Lars and James defending Lulu. Particularly with the "internet nerds" comment from James.
Yeah, dat was stoopid.

But Dave has gone insane.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:56 PM
Headbanger

Quote:

Yeah the difference to me is how delusional Dave has become. Have you seen the video to Public Enemy #1? I only mention because he has become everything he used to stand against and talk shit about.

I know he can make great music if he wants to. This Day We Fight was one of the best songs he's written in over 20 years. Why he chruns out this other crap is beyond me...
Old 01-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

There's no question Dave has become delusional and has become everything he used to stand against.

But Metallica is worse in that regard in so many ways. Even more so because they talk so much shit about Motley Crue and nowadays Lars is more Nikki Sixx than Nikki Sixx.

The only real tangible difference is Metallica seems to know what songs to play live. Even then, I still want to punch James for being ashamed at having to play Escape. Escape alone > anything the band has written since 1991.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:48 AM

Quote:
There's no question Dave has become delusional and has become everything he used to stand against.

But Metallica is worse in that regard in so many ways. Even more so because they talk so much shit about Motley Crue and nowadays Lars is more Nikki Sixx than Nikki Sixx.

The only real tangible difference is Metallica seems to know what songs to play live. Even then, I still want to punch James for being ashamed at having to play Escape. Escape alone > anything the band has written since 1991.
We get the fact that you don't like them (anymore).

I don't like Escape that much either and RTL is my second favorite album of all times, so...

Motley Crue have great music, but too bad they always played the same and two of their members are assholes. IMHO.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Yeah the difference to me is how delusional Dave has become. Have you seen the video to Public Enemy #1? I only mention because he has become everything he used to stand against and talk shit about.

I know he can make great music if he wants to. This Day We Fight was one of the best songs he's written in over 20 years. Why he chruns out this other crap is beyond me...
This Day We Fight is brilliant indeed.

But not playing songs anymore because you became a born again christian is as stupid as Chuck Norris saying that all atheists should get kicked out of the US.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Newsted have been kicked off Megadeth's two off dates during the Soundwave Festival in Australia. Rumours are this was at MegaDave's request.

Replaced by Whitechapel, which is ludicrous.

25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
13/10 The Skull
Old 02-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Buahahahahaha

Well they're both extremely bland, so it's kind of fitting.
11/06 Intronaut