Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Motley Crue -- Atlanta, GA -- August 30th, 2015
Kid Rock -- Mountain View, CA -- August 30th, 2015
Riot V -- Westland, MI -- August 29th, 2015
Saxon -- Golden, CO -- August 30th, 2015
Evergrey -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 29th, 2015

  #841  
Old 05-22-2014, 04:56 PM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
The blue red onion sitting on the window seal
The friends with the rubber band hula hoop
no one could tell them.

The little big fish with the purple cigar
His life was just a bottle of whiskey away from the space cadet with the old guitar
Oh yes

I walked through the bucket of hay next to the little girls next door doctor office in the buffalo wild straw hat speedo gorilla
Everyone knows that drummers write the best lyrics.
__________________
The world weighs on my shoulders but what am I to do?
Reply With Quote
  #842  
Old 05-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,468
ATTN: Spiner, TWATTY, Maiden33 and other fans of NWOBHM-style awesomeness. Midnight Chaser's new album Lion's Choice is now out on bandcamp and it makes everything its bitch.

https://midnightchaser.bandcamp.com/album/lions-choice
Reply With Quote
  #843  
Old 05-22-2014, 08:10 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
ATTN: Spiner, TWATTY, Maiden33 and other fans of NWOBHM-style awesomeness. Midnight Chaser's new album Lion's Choice is now out on bandcamp and it makes everything its bitch.

https://midnightchaser.bandcamp.com/album/lions-choice
Dude that's what's happening! One heck of a guitar tone, thanks for pointing them out!
__________________
6/28 - Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla
8/29 - Rick Springfield/Loverboy/The Romantics
8/30 - Motley Crue
Reply With Quote
  #844  
Old 05-22-2014, 09:18 PM
hb420's Avatar
hb420 hb420 is offline
Bringer of Darkness
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,706
1. Triptykon - Melana Chasmata
2. Swans - To Be Kind
3. Dead Congregation - Promulgation of the Fallen
4. St. Vincent - St. Vincent
5. Conan - Blood Eagle
6. Tombs - Savage Gold
7. Agalloch - The Serpent & The Sphere
8. Emptiness - Nothing But The Whole
9. Warpaint - Warpaint
10. Thou - Heathen
11. Morbus Chron - Sweven
12. Angel Olsen - Burn Your Fire For No Witness
13. Cormorant - Earth Diver
14. Nux Vomica - Nux Vomica
15. The Men - Tomorrow's Hits
16. Castle - Under Siege
17. Thantifaxath - Sacred White Noise
18. EMA - The Future's Void
19. Lord Mantis - Death Mask
20. Floor - Oblation
21. Cloud Nothings - Here and Nowhere Else
22. Dwellers - Pagan Fruit
23. Marissa Nadler - July
24. Eagulls - Eagulls
25. Indian - From All Purity
Reply With Quote
  #845  
Old 05-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb420 View Post
1. Triptykon - Melana Chasmata
2. Swans - To Be Kind
3. Dead Congregation - Promulgation of the Fallen
4. St. Vincent - St. Vincent
5. Conan - Blood Eagle
6. Tombs - Savage Gold
7. Agalloch - The Serpent & The Sphere
8. Emptiness - Nothing But The Whole
9. Warpaint - Warpaint
10. Thou - Heathen
11. Morbus Chron - Sweven
12. Angel Olsen - Burn Your Fire For No Witness
13. Cormorant - Earth Diver
14. Nux Vomica - Nux Vomica
15. The Men - Tomorrow's Hits
16. Castle - Under Siege
17. Thantifaxath - Sacred White Noise
18. EMA - The Future's Void
19. Lord Mantis - Death Mask
20. Floor - Oblation
21. Cloud Nothings - Here and Nowhere Else
22. Dwellers - Pagan Fruit
23. Marissa Nadler - July
24. Eagulls - Eagulls
25. Indian - From All Purity
This list is full of many win. Thanks for basically providing me with rad new tunes all year sir. The Morbus Chron album has been on repeat since I bought it last week. Brilliant shit.
Reply With Quote
  #846  
Old 05-22-2014, 09:42 PM
hb420's Avatar
hb420 hb420 is offline
Bringer of Darkness
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
This list is full of many win. Thanks for basically providing me with rad new tunes all year sir. The Morbus Chron album has been on repeat since I bought it last week. Brilliant shit.
No Problem dude, glad I can help anyone out with recs!
Also YES that Morbus Chron album is amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #847  
Old 05-23-2014, 02:08 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 20,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
window seal
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

28/8 Chantel McGregor
10/9 Ricky Warwick
11/9 W.A.S.P.
18/9 Theater Equation
Reply With Quote
  #848  
Old 05-23-2014, 07:09 AM
moobys37's Avatar
moobys37 moobys37 is offline
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City, New York
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb420 View Post
1. Triptykon - Melana Chasmata
2. Swans - To Be Kind
3. Dead Congregation - Promulgation of the Fallen
4. St. Vincent - St. Vincent
5. Conan - Blood Eagle
6. Tombs - Savage Gold
7. Agalloch - The Serpent & The Sphere
8. Emptiness - Nothing But The Whole
9. Warpaint - Warpaint
10. Thou - Heathen
11. Morbus Chron - Sweven
12. Angel Olsen - Burn Your Fire For No Witness
13. Cormorant - Earth Diver
14. Nux Vomica - Nux Vomica
15. The Men - Tomorrow's Hits
16. Castle - Under Siege
17. Thantifaxath - Sacred White Noise
18. EMA - The Future's Void
19. Lord Mantis - Death Mask
20. Floor - Oblation
21. Cloud Nothings - Here and Nowhere Else
22. Dwellers - Pagan Fruit
23. Marissa Nadler - July
24. Eagulls - Eagulls
25. Indian - From All Purity
Excellent list. There's a few records I'd have higher and lower but I can't knock it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Jesus Christ lol
__________________
Melody's Echo Chamber - 8/25
Tamaryn - 8/28
Old Man Gloom - 9/3
Jenny Hval - 9/6
Chelsea Wolfe - 9/9
Reply With Quote
  #849  
Old 05-23-2014, 12:33 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
Leave this life behind and take the next step in the right direction.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,843
New Agalloch was quality. Find it very mellow and soothing.

Also cant wait for the new Atlas Moth fuck are their cleans/screech vocal dual combos good. Really dig the 3 tracks they've released so far.
__________________
Slipknot/LoG?- 8/29
Knuckle Puck? - 10/29
The Wonder Years? - 11/6
PUP? - 11/13
The Front Bottoms?- 11/14
Reply With Quote
  #850  
Old 05-23-2014, 01:56 PM
hb420's Avatar
hb420 hb420 is offline
Bringer of Darkness
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by moobys37 View Post
Excellent list. There's a few records I'd have higher and lower but I can't knock it.
thank you sir
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008